Madonna's plastic surgery & photoshopping fan club

loomer

• 7 months later...

I loved Madonna's 2008 face, I thought she was the hottest evvvurrr, like in her GI2M vid, but now it's like... I don't know her face changed so quicky, like during the tour even. I mean she still looks great right but yah. Different. Also I loved her Hard Candy shoot unlike most of everyone, I think it was really edgy. It wasn't meant to be froo froo pretty, it was meant to look tough and intimidating and I think it = super cool.

http://www.awfulplasticsurgery.com/2009/11/09/madonna-madame-tussauds-couldnt-top-this/

Madonna is now essentially the wax work version of her 1990 self. The artificially plumped cheeks, chin implant, face lift, etc combines to form a scary mask. Even Madame Tussaud’s wax museum could not have done a better job.

madonna_wax1.jpg

http://www.awfulplasticsurgery.com/2009/11/09/madonna-madame-tussauds-couldnt-top-this/

Madonna is now essentially the wax work version of her 1990 self. The artificially plumped cheeks, chin implant, face lift, etc combines to form a scary mask. Even Madame Tussaud’s wax museum could not have done a better job.

madonna_wax1.jpg

she looks incredibly hot in the second picture, certainly not like a 51 year old

madonna_wax1.jpg

God, I love awfulplasticsurgery.com. Funnily enough the comments posted are really complimentary.

• 2 weeks later...

:rotfl: at this youtube comment

"What a fabulous clip! I've always loved the way she moved. I wish she would dance more. I also don't know why she ever touched her cheekbones. In the beginning even in the dark you can see how high and prominent they are. Now, they're big and round. Why mess with perfection? Just my opinion. :-)"

Guest Renaissance

I approve plastic surgery as long as it is to correct subtle blemishes. However, plastic surgery can be a result of a rich person with an image disorder. Madonna's surgery makes her younger in more angles than the ones that point out the obvious. She had good work done.

Edited by Renaissance

Guest Renaissance

Really?

goldparty7.jpg

Que malo eres ;) Te amo!

Yes! She had good work done! She looks good in more poses than not. She could easily remove those implants, or reduce her injections (not sure what method she chose). Most people who get plastic surgery have irreversible, bad surgery. Madonna, to me, had good surgery. While I'd rather see her age naturally, it's not up to me. She made the choice, and I think her choice seemed wise, and reversible. :)

Edited by Renaissance