Madonna's plastic surgery & photoshopping fan club

loomer

What I'm most interested in is the nose - she always had a great, perfect one considering her half Italian/half French Canadian heritage, except in profile shots as a teen

As awfulplasticsurgery once said - she, like SJP, is the queen of GOOD and subtle surgery.. not an obvious disaster like Pfeiffer(sp?)

If she had any work done in the 80s it's a miracle she didn't come out looking like Morgan Fairchild! awfulplastic says early 90s for the nose.. and then there was one of the guys on the Truth or Dare bed scene...

What I'm most interested in is the nose - she always had a great, perfect one considering her half Italian/half French Canadian heritage, except in profile shots as a teen

As awfulplasticsurgery once said - she, like SJP, is the queen of GOOD and subtle surgery.. not an obvious disaster like Pfeiffer(sp?)

If she had any work done in the 80s it's a miracle she didn't come out looking like Morgan Fairchild! awfulplastic says early 90s for the nose..

she did that horrendous lip colagen at the early 90s. i wonder what the press printed about it at that time.

Oh I LOVED that! The bangers and mash lips of the JML cover ruled

10 years ahead of Jolie :lol:

they made it look nice for the photoshoots like they did with the cheeks last year! but in the candid pics it was tragic :wacko:

Meisel may not have been a Herb Ritts, Mondino or Mary Lambert (apart from the LAV album cover and mega rip-offs of Cristina Monet)

But he is the QUEEN of photoshop

Rescue_Me_-UK-.jpg

Amazing. I had all the UK 12 inch posters up.. and still had them.. from 1990 onwards..

Guest dicktracy
i agree she needed it

but not that much :lol: it looks almost nice now.. i wonder what her face will be like at 60yo :drool:

Like this (according to Fox News):

0_62_madonna2019_320.jpg

Like this (according to Fox News):

0_62_madonna2019_320.jpg

not anymore :noway:

after the jigsaw face started last year she is one step into the jocelyn territory

JocelynBIG2502_468x707.jpg

There's a GROSS candid of her though that was in the acclaimed WORST pics thread ;)

i bet the fans freaked out at the time the same way we do now about those cheeks :rotfl:

Guest dicktracy
not anymore :noway:

after the jigsaw face started last year she is one step into the jocelyn territory

JocelynBIG2502_468x707.jpg

It's like a lion and Mariah Carey had a spawn...

Guest SoUnusual

I was very bored yesterday. And well I might have photoshopped Madonna's Dead dance teacher (R.I.P)

2wndbg8.jpg

And yes It may be the worst photoshopping..EVER. But it was worth it.

I even lifted her saggy breasts.

Edited by SoUnusual

Off-topic: Does anyone have a picture showing how this hot mess looked like before surgery??

bad-plastic-surgery_Jocelyn-Wildenstein.

guess there is a reason to this, some say that her husband cheated her with a younger woman an then she started her obsession to look young and beautiful. very sad.

Guest SoUnusual
bad-plastic-surgery_Jocelyn-Wildenstein.jpg

guess there is a reason to this, some say that her husband cheated her with a younger woman an then she started her obsession to look young and beautiful. very sad.

After is alot better. Because No matter how shit your plastic surgery is according to the English dictionary "plastic surgery is to enhance your beauty"

I was very bored yesterday. And well I might have photoshopped Madonna's Dead dance teacher (R.I.P)

2wndbg8.jpg

And yes It may be the worst photoshopping..EVER. But it was worth it.

I even lifted her saggy breasts.

you reversed the time good. but of course does not look anywhere natural.

the whole thing about looking young is a tuff thing for an aged popstar that based her whole career being sexual rather then an ordinary singer. Madonna gave a face to popmusic, her face is an essential part of her work.

After is alot better. Because No matter how shit your plastic surgery is according to the English dictionary "plastic surgery is to enhance your beauty"

it is suposed to enhance your beauty but nowadays most of the plastic surgery is for change something you dont like, like the rhinoplasty and undereye bags removal just to name a few

she hasnt come brunette for a while.. i think she should!

maybe she doesnt change it drastically anymore to not scare the kids who knows :scared:

Guest SoUnusual
she hasnt come brunette for a while.. i think she should!

maybe she doesnt change it drastically anymore to not scare the kids who knows :scared:

Mommy MOMMY! Where are you?!

I'm right here.

YOUR NOT MY MOTHER. :demonic: