Guy Bitchie refers to Madonna as 'It'

elijah

Guest ursaminorjim

I'm sure they've both said terrible things about each-other. Oh, well. Happens.

STILL cracking up over QB's "Cousin Titt," though. :lmao:

just a monster. :lol:

listen, i love madonna until the day i die but im glad i dont know her and shes a leo and she achieved all she has and i bet shes one tough nut to crack.

I've always said that, I've idolised her for too long to have my illusion shattered. Some things in life are best left unknown.

Liz Rosenberg responded to the "IT" thing:

IT'S FOR THE BEST :chuckle:

p6b.jpg

February 28, 2009 --

MADONNA'S ex-husband, Guy Ritchie, reportedly has been dissing the Material Girl (above) behind her back by referring to her as "It." London's Sun newspaper quoted a source: "Guy will say, 'Oh, It's in a bad mood today.' " The British director adopted the nasty nickname even before the couple officially split. "Even towards the end of their marriage, he would call her It. He told people, 'We can't make It angry.' There is absolutely no love lost between them," the source told the paper. Madonna's rep, Liz Rosenberg, shot back to Page Six: "It hasn't been in a bad mood since the divorce was finalized." :lol:

Madonna is crazy. Sure, she'll always be the most successful in the entertainment industry (I can totally see her at 82 gyrating her pussy), but I can't see her EVER getting along with a man :lol:

With that said, I can just imagine how bitchy and controlling she was in the relationship in order to get Guy calling her "it," if that's in fact true.

Madonna is crazy. Sure, she'll always be the most successful in the entertainment industry (I can totally see her at 82 gyrating her pussy), but I can't see her EVER getting along with a man :lol:

With that said, I can just imagine how bitchy and controlling she was in the relationship in order to get Guy calling her "it," if that's in fact true.

It takes two people to create a bad relationship. I'm not saying Madonna is perfect, but she doesn't always chose the most loving emotionally open men who are capable of giving her what she needs. She has terrible taste in men, in my opinion. It seems to me she chooses men who are sort of like her father, distant and not really appreciative of her talent and supportive, who she has to work hard to impress. A lot of women chose men who are like their fathers, which is not always the best choice. For some reason, some women try to recreate the father/daughter relationship trying to get the love of their father which they could never get, instead of chosing a different kind of man who would be healthier for them.

Guest Not4Pussies

Page Six reports that the Material Mom’s ex-husband Guy Ritchie has been referring to Madonna as an “it” since their divorce.

In response to the report, Madonna’s rep Liz Rosenberg says, “It hasn’t been in a bad mood since the divorce was finalized.”

Guest My_Secret

I won't lie, I LOL'd when I read this "‘We can’t make ‘It’ angry’. Or Guy will say, ‘Oh, ‘It’ is in a bad mood today’. ". :lmao:

This is NOT a nice thing to say tho.

:rotfl:

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/goss/view/71387...joke-for-Madge/

IT'S NOT JOKE FOR MADGE

2nd March 2009

71387_1.jpg

ABOVE: ONE IS NOT AMUSED: Madonna

HER Madgesty is not amused after receiving 100 copies of the Stephen King film IT.

She was also sent 50 copies of the book it was based on and various toys of its terrifying clown Penny-wise.

We loved the film during our horror movie-addled younger days.

And we would have been just so chuffed to biscuits with the package.

But Madonna, 50, received the mountain of IT merchandise just days after it was revealed her ex-husband Guy Ritchie, 40, refers to her as “It”.

Last night an insider said: “She’s received the packages at all of her addresses so she suspects they are from somebody she knows.

“And she is furious.

“It’s been said that Guy compared her to Penny-wise the clown, the evil monster with the dodgy make-up.

“But now her homes are full of reminders and she doesn’t know how to get rid of them.”

“But now her homes are full of reminders and she doesn’t know how to get rid of them.”

Oh please. They are already on their way to that orphanage in Malawi.

Guest nothingfails0603

why is Guy being such a douche? It seemed like her marriage to Sean was very turbulent yet the two of them have nothing but good things to say about each other now and they seem to be somewhat cordial, and unlike the divorce with Guy, there are no kids involved between them.

:rotfl:

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/goss/view/71387...joke-for-Madge/

IT'S NOT JOKE FOR MADGE

2nd March 2009

71387_1.jpg

ABOVE: ONE IS NOT AMUSED: Madonna

HER Madgesty is not amused after receiving 100 copies of the Stephen King film IT.

She was also sent 50 copies of the book it was based on and various toys of its terrifying clown Penny-wise.

We loved the film during our horror movie-addled younger days.

And we would have been just so chuffed to biscuits with the package.

But Madonna, 50, received the mountain of IT merchandise just days after it was revealed her ex-husband Guy Ritchie, 40, refers to her as “It”.

Last night an insider said: “She’s received the packages at all of her addresses so she suspects they are from somebody she knows.

“And she is furious.

“It’s been said that Guy compared her to Penny-wise the clown, the evil monster with the dodgy make-up.

Whoever did this to her and if it's Guy, he should be especially ashamed. She is the mother to his children!! How immature can one get? >>>>> :americanlife::thumbsdown::thumbsdown::americanlife:

It, it, it, it, it!

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

I LOVE it.

• 1 year later...