The best Madonna video ever made

Guest seancannon

About "Erotica". I know it's a fan favorite, but no way is it better than TAB. I think "Erotica" is one of her least memorable videos. She already did the dark, s&m thing much better with "Justify My Love".

Dont get me wrong, I Love "TAB". Its wonderfull, ^But that statement... :manson:

Mads93STAGE_400x300.jpg

erotica.jpg

0007.jpg

Iconic. Influential. Visionary. "Justify My Love" was MAGNIFICENT! AND I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!

but I just Love Erotica...

I Think Erotica is OverFlowing with sex.

It has a much more different vibe. Instead of Smooth and tempting like JML,

"Erotica" it was RAW!!!!! And very BOLD. more shocking....

More than just "an S&M Thing." Not Boring in the least.

Madonna at her beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeest! IMO :thumbsup:

The whole Erotica period was brilliant from a video perspective. I loved them all.

There are very few bad videos she has made really. LDLHA and YMLM aren't great but she was pregnant for those so I can forgive her and 4M doesn't do much for me either. Other than that, she has a superb body of work.

Compare it to Prince and Michael Jackson - Prince videos are always very cheaply made and not very inspired. Michael Jackson's were ground breaking for Thriller but after that just became dull, bloated efforts.

Guest seancannon
What about Die Another Day - I love that video as well as WIFLFAG and the original American Life.

Pretty violent!

Guest Johnkm

It depends, I naturally adore the video for Express Yourself, but I think she looks her best in the video for Bad Girl, plus I adore the song, so I would have to go with it.

Guest immaculate sanctuary

ooh, & i absolutley love the video for SECRET!!! she looks soooooooooo amazing in that video!!! & i love the b&w.

Guest Johnkm

^ I agree, thats one of her most artistic and visually stunning videos, forgot about it myself

• 4 weeks later...
I've never understood the big deal about the ROL video. Much like the song itself I think it's highly overrated.

I agree!!! :thumbsup:

Choosing just one video would be unfair; here are my picks:

JML, Vogue, Rain, Bad Girl, Secret, TAB, HN, BS, DTM

The Power of Goodbye

..stunning, beautiful, sexy..i love it!

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: