The best Madonna video ever made

Guest seancannon

I've never understood the big deal about the ROL video. Much like the song itself I think it's highly overrated. Frozen and Nothing Really Matters were the best videos from that album in my opinion.

:clap::clap:

Anyway, I'd say her best is a toss up b/w Like A Prayer, Bedtime Story & Human Nature.

This is almost impossible. Madonna has made so many incredible, iconic video's. It' hard for me to pick just one. For me it's between "Like A Prayer", "Vogue", "Bedtime Stories", "Frozen" and "Take A Bow". I can't choose between those. All are brilliant in their own way.

I think ROL is totally unoriginal and Nothing Really Matters is superior.

I absolutely love Deeper and Deeper, Bad Girl and Into The Groove for the fantastic editing.

As for youtube, Warner's are still demanding all of their bands' videos are removed in a continuing row over royalties for each time a video is played.

The MadonnaNation top 10 would look something like this, would have to do a poll to get the exact order...

1. Like a Prayer

2. Justify My Love

3. Express Yourself

4. Vogue

5. Open Your Heart

6. Ray of Light

7. Frozen

8. Take A Bow

9. Bedtime Story

10. Human Nature

(11. What It Feels Like For A Girl)

Take a Bow is my all time favourite Madonna video because the bullfighting scenes are so horrible I can hardly watch them but the video is presented so beautifully and Madonna has never looked sexier than the scene with her on the bed with the black nail polish.