Madonna's UK tour dates sell out

markm

The 02 is more of a bowl shape than say Wembley Arena. Also the sound is really good. Probably the best I have heard in the UK.

Here is a picture of what the inside of the 02 looks like.

http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:O2_arena.jpg

A word of warning, you need to leave the 02 just before the encore finishes othewise you are struggling with

18,000 other people to get on the Jubilee line. Trust me it aint pretty.

Cool, well im sure i will be fine

Plus i will have a warm up first of i got see the Pet ShopBoys a few weeks before so i can scope it out !

A friend of mine saw the PussyCat Dolls there adn seh was in the C section and she said it was a great view, so should be ok

Im so fucking looking forward to it!! SO glad i VETOED Wembley Stadium

OK GANG -

I just snapped up Block C tickets for London O2 5th July.

Of course I was there GC for Cardiff opening night, so I'm OK with not getting the best seats ever this time.. but if it is fab (which I'm sure it'll be) then I may do a 2nd Euro date, let's see.

But for now YAYAYAYAY S&S Part 2 here I come :wow:

Guest Ticket Consult

Tickets for Madonna Sticky and Sweet concert in Sofia, Bulgaria – 29.08.2009.

Tickets Price:

400 EURO – Golden Circle

330 EURO – Seated

Also we provide transfer and accommodation services:

- Transfer Sofia airport – Hotel – Sofia airport;

- Reservation of hotel (all categories of hotels are available);

Price for all 100 EURO.

Contacts:

Email: ticket.consult@gmail.com

Map_stadion.jpg

Edited by Ticket Consult

I am inside the O2 at the moment just waiting for Snow Patrol to come on. I have standing tickets so I have walked to the back of the floor and have a good view. Anyone who has seats in block C or in blocks 103,104,108 or 109 will be able to see our Queen just fine. Its a great venue and the sound system is fabulous.

Ooh I'm tempted to go for the O2 - are there any nice hotels nearby? I don't want to have to take the tube with all the RIFF RAFF, in pink cowboy hats afterwards. :queenbitch:

U can do that Thames Clippers boat thing afterwards if u don't want 2 take the tube...

It goes every 15 minutes after the concert....

Ooh I'm tempted to go for the O2 - are there any nice hotels nearby? I don't want to have to take the tube with all the RIFF RAFF, in pink cowboy hats afterwards. :queenbitch:

I don't think the hotels near the 02 are that great. The nicer hotels tend to be a bit more in the centre of town. Depends how much you want to pay.

U can do that Thames Clippers boat thing afterwards if u don't want 2 take the tube...

It goes every 15 minutes after the concert....

The Clipper boats are great. They go fast!

• 3 weeks later...
The 02 is more of a bowl shape than say Wembley Arena. Also the sound is really good. Probably the best I have heard in the UK.

Here is a picture of what the inside of the 02 looks like.

http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:O2_arena.jpg

A word of warning, you need to leave the 02 just before the encore finishes othewise you are struggling with

18,000 other people to get on the Jubilee line. Trust me it aint pretty.

it looks perfect for a madonna show

Astonished if Manchester was cancelled because of poor sales, even though overall the tour extension will be a succes, its so unusual to see madge not sell out straight away like she normally does, a bad sign of things to come or not? x

Guest FrozenLight
Astonished if Manchester was cancelled because of poor sales, even though overall the tour extension will be a succes, its so unusual to see madge not sell out straight away like she normally does, a bad sign of things to come or not? x

I think it's simply the prices that are turning some people off. I mean if she was to do a stadium show in Manchester with prices between 45 and 65 pounds she would sell-out a 60K stadium. Instead Live Nation is booking her at the Arena were most of the back seats go for 110!!

Guest Danny86

Not even the first Manchester show is sold out, since they are offering tickets for the 7th to those who had tickets for the 8th...

"If you want ticket sales at the box

(at the box)

then you got to drop the cost

(drop the cost)

if not you get a Super Flop

(Super flop!)

oooh yeahh

oooh yeahh"

Guest Danny86
Madonna hates England and it's no surprise that all the bitchers and complainers are from England. Thank God she's back in the US where she belongs.

Why do you post in this thread if you obviously have nothing to add to the discussion?

Didn't she live a decade in England? Doesn't she have a British son? :confused:

Madonna hates England and it's no surprise that all the bitchers and complainers are from England. Thank God she's back in the US where she belongs.

oh please were just having a laugh don't take it all too personal