Madonna's UK tour dates sell out

markm

It looks like this pre-sale worked out better than the one for the 4th. What do you think the chances are of her adding a July 2nd show?

Nothing. There was always the rumour of 5th July but I've not heard of the 2nd. Also, what's the point of waiting to put the first day on sale last? It it is free she could decide to take it but it would be odd planning.

Just tried ticketmaster and they were offering me Block F and Block D for the VIP package. I'm not gonna bother - I wasn't that impressed first time plus, my boyfriend is graduating that week and we won't know the exact date until later this month so I might end up not being able to go anyways. Who'd have thought it, me putting a boyfriend before seeing Madonna live.

*trades fame for love* :inlove:

I tried to get good seats for O2 but not good enough for £175. Want B or A or close side view for that! Still 5th July came up with better seats than the 4th.

I also looked at Mcr 8th July and would have been able to get loads of good seats but it is a hassle to get there during the week. I used to live in Mcr too - what a fucker.

Will hold out for late release good seats now for the 4th and 5th.

Just tried ticketmaster and they were offering me Block F and Block D for the VIP package. I'm not gonna bother - I wasn't that impressed first time plus, my boyfriend is graduating that week and we won't know the exact date until later this month so I might end up not being able to go anyways. Who'd have thought it, me putting a boyfriend before seeing Madonna live.

*trades fame for love* :inlove:

Well done..2 me lack of boyfriend = rush on tickets :fag:

Did you buy the "Give It 2 Me" package?

actually I did , i know it's a lot of money but this is going to be my first time seeing Madonna live and I wanted to have the best experience possible :thumbsup:

BLOCK B2 BABY!!!!!

YAY!!!!!

Got them on ticketaster, kept refreshing and at 8.58am they came up....OH MY GOD...then i thought i lost them....but i didnt

IM SO FUCKING EXCITED......i missed the main tour last year and thought i would miss out

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!

actually I did , i know it's a lot of money but this is going to be my first time seeing Madonna live and I wanted to have the best experience possible :thumbsup:

Thats cool, when you said you got that good of tickets in the pre-sale, I knew there had to be a catch. :lol: The pre-sales usually suck. :|

Anyone hear if the 2nd date is sold out yet?

Guest boytoyville
BLOCK B2 BABY!!!!!

YAY!!!!!

Got them on ticketaster, kept refreshing and at 8.58am they came up....OH MY GOD...then i thought i lost them....but i didnt

IM SO FUCKING EXCITED......i missed the main tour last year and thought i would miss out

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!

Glad you are getting a chance to see it. It's her best show IMO. PURE ENERGY! It's RAW!

BLOCK B2 BABY!!!!!

YAY!!!!!

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!

Congratulations, you jammy sod ;-)

Well after the DEBACLE of last year, I DESERVE IT

Plus i only got great COnfessiosn seats at the last minute when her birthday show was announced

Somebody put me out of my misery!

I just got paid from work and practically all of it has gone towards my fees for university! So i'll have to wait til' next month to buy my ticket. Do you think more tickets will be issued a bit later on, say April time for her 4 UK dates? I don't want any crappy backseat, i either want A or B. Does anyone think a few more of these will pop up later?

I remember for the Reinvention tour and Confessions, they put more up for block B about a month before the events. Thats i how got my block A2 for Confessions.

God i hope that happens again otherwise i'm screwed! :(

That cunt Jo Whiley was talking about the 02 dates on her show this week. When will that cunt crawl up and die in a pit?

Why what did she say about them

I love Jo Whiley

Guest boytoyville
That cunt Jo Whiley was talking about the 02 dates on her show this week. When will that cunt crawl up and die in a pit?

Why what did she say?

The second Mancs date ain't selling that well (which was the case with RIT) so I'm expecting good seats to be released nearer the time.

How many does that place hold? It looks bigger on the map and I was puling up block K for £175!!! No way I am going to pay that for those seats.

Guest boytoyville
The second Mancs date ain't selling that well (which was the case with RIT) so I'm expecting good seats to be released nearer the time.

^ It's selling just fine. Guarentee you it will be a boxscore sellout when published at billboard.

• 3 weeks later...

Ticketmaster has 02 seats for 5th July for Block C it seems on current searches

Ive never been to the 02, i hope that its a good view where i am

Ticketmaster has 02 seats for 5th July for Block C it seems on current searches

Ive never been to the 02, i hope that its a good view where i am

Stargreen and See Tickets have Block C as well. I read on another forum Block B is only going to have

11 rows. Dont know how true it is. I am in Block C row B on the Sat nite. For the 5th I got Block B.

I have been to the 02 to see Coldplay the views are pretty good from anywhere in the arena

apart from the upper tiers.