Madonna's UK tour dates sell out

markm

I tried at around 10 o'clock and was offered Block E at the MEN so I didn't bother. If they release good seats nearer the time, I'll get them but I'm not getting sucked in by ticketmaster again - this shit ain't really worth it but I would like to check it out in an arena setting.

:o But Block E at MEN is at the end of the runway, best view.

http://www.viagogo.co.uk/Concert-Tickets/R...ickets/E-186054

:scared: :scared: Because of this success, we probably won't get a tour until about 2012 or 2013. By then Holiday and Borderline will be 30 yrs old and we'll all still yearn for her mega hits and won't get them. Maybe in 2018 we'll get another "Reinvention" type tour. Hopefully no more plastic surgery. She looked actually younger during the CT and that was only two years ago I hope she changes her hair for this leg. She looked fine during the promos for HC and again, looked younger. :thumbsup:

Guest Pud Whacker
:scared::scared:Because of this success, we probably won't get a tour until about 2012 or 2013. By then Holiday and Borderline will be 30 yrs old and we'll all still yearn for her mega hits and won't get them. Maybe in 2018 we'll get another "Reinvention" type tour. Hopefully no more plastic surgery. She looked actually younger during the CT and that was only two years ago I hope she changes her hair for this leg. She looked fine during the promos for HC and again, looked younger. :thumbsup:

you sound like a CHEER to be around!!! :rotfl:

:thumbsup: I'm just a very opinionated person, that's all. I mean no harm. I'll still go see her when she's 60. I kinda wish she was coming back to NYC for a second go around. I say I don't like HC, but still can't wait for the DVD. Go figure. :lmao:

fanny farttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

tttttttttttttttttttttttttt of a Tour!Proud to present the Rolling Stones erm cough splut Erm Madonna,I wanna know who the sad fucks are in the UK who are paying £200 pound to see her sing Candy Cock again :demonic:

I guess the die hards in London love her that much.

Sad Bastards more like,who'd pay nearly £200 again to see her sing that rot again especially when she only doing it to pay for that cult

Tickets are still on sale for O2 - and I think they have dropped them as when I originally looked it was £175 - now block 413 is £110 and you can get fanclub membership included free.

There are still some £175 tickets left in the C blocks too.

Tickets are still on sale for O2 - and I think they have dropped them as when I originally looked it was £175 - now block 413 is £110 and you can get fanclub membership included free.

I see Craigle will try to stir up trouble no matter what. He says nothing of truth.

I think they made fanclub membership free last year when Live Nation took over. You have to pay to be a platinum member which entitles you to presales.

Any members who renew will become legacy member which entitles you pre sales first. Someone please correct me if I am wrong

I want them to announce the 5th!!! I didn't get any tickets for the 4th cos they're all pretty crap on ticketmaster. I get paid this Friday so i'll be alright money wise.

I was really lucky my Icon membership runs out in April. I got great seats through Icon for CT. Not so good for Sticky and Sweet but a least a presale means you don't have to spend all day on Ticketmaster. Anyone think she will added a 3rd date at the O2 possibly 2nd July?

I was really lucky my Icon membership runs out in April. I got great seats through Icon for CT. Not so good for Sticky and Sweet but a least a presale means you don't have to spend all day on Ticketmaster. Anyone think she will added a 3rd date at the O2 possibly 2nd July?

I would presume so, yes. There's no reason why not as it seems tickets are shifting but they're being very cautious this time around, announcing a new date only when the previous one has sold-out. Remember for RIT and CT, where they released four or five dates at once and you had choice for what night you wanted?

Guest boytoyville

^ They aren't being cautious. She already sold out Wembly with record attendance. She is going back there again and 2 dates for Manchester and London were already booked. I doubt they will add anymore. If this was the first leg of the tour and it was just opening they would have 4-5 dates announced right away but it's a second run in the UK this time around.

Guest heartmadonna.

there are 2 dates in manchester???? my friends tryin to get tickets but couldnt for the date that it was, i didnt know there was a second date.