Madonna's UK tour dates sell out

markm

Madonna hates England and it's no surprise that all the bitchers and complainers are from England. Thank God she's back in the US where she belongs.

SHe's in London right now. And she has an english son. I don't think she hates it that much. But then again, you have a telepathic connection to Midge and I don't. Must be cool. What did her poop look like this morning?

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Josh

I have two tickets for Manchester to sell for face value

Block 105 Row K

£243.50

anyone interested , PM me. They are on Ebay so you can check my feedback etc

Thanks

Guest laurabronwin

I've been struggling to get Madonna tickets for the past few weeks, I desperately want to see her as I've been a fan for as long as I can remember!! Does anyone know of any competitions or anywhere I can enter to get tickets? My favourite bingo site, Littlewoods Bingo is offering players the chance to win Madonna tickets so I figure entering competitions is a good plan!

Edited by laurabronwin

I've been struggling to get Madonna tickets for the past few weeks, I desperately want to see her as I've been a fan for as long as I can remember!! Does anyone know of any competitions or anywhere I can enter to get tickets? My favourite bingo site, Littlewoods Bingo is offering players the chance to win so I figure entering competitions is a good plan!

:lmao::lmao:

I'm sorry but you're very first post on this board is to plug "you're favourite bingo site"? :bad:

• 2 weeks later...
Viagogo have block A for the MEN for £310 plus £42 handling fee - I'm TEMPTED.

Don't do it QB! Viagogo are a bunch of cunts.

I got a GC ticket through them for Wembley and there was such a farrago of fuck ups and downright lying that I eventually had to channel Jessica Fletcher in order to find contact details for their CEO to sort it out. Awful. The fact that Live Nation (and by association M) are happy to get into bed with them at the expense of fans and music lovers leaves a very bad taste.

Don't do it QB! Viagogo are a bunch of cunts.

I got a GC ticket through them for Wembley and there was such a farrago of fuck ups and downright lying that I eventually had to channel Jessica Fletcher in order to find contact details for their CEO to sort it out. Awful. The fact that Live Nation (and by association M) are happy to get into bed with them at the expense of fans and music lovers leaves a very bad taste.

:thumbsup:

Thanks for the advice - I was wondering what they were like to deal with.

The MEN would be awkward as my boyfriend is graduating that day so I'd have to leave the celebrations to go to the show. I've also seen her at the MEN so if I do give into temptation, I think it'll have to be the 02, provided I can get something worthwhile.

• 3 weeks later...

I checked Ticketmaster earlier, they have just added Block C row V for £175 a seat. Obviously they adding in another row in an attempt to

squeeze a bit more out of her fans. There is no way those seats should be £175.

I checked Ticketmaster earlier, they have just added Block C row V for £175 a seat. Obviously they adding in another row in an attempt to

squeeze a bit more out of her fans. There is no way those seats should be £175.

There is a row W too - I got row V if I wanted fan membership and row W if I didn't :)

I think you will find seats pretty much right the way to the back go up to £175. Pretty bad but the view will be way better all round than the Wembley one. I would say it's nearly half the size.

Still have a ticket for sale. It's for the Sunday show at The O2 (C2 Row J Seat 34)

Maybe someone is interested. I would sell it for £ 140.00. I just want to get rid of it :)

Still have a ticket for sale. It's for the Sunday show at The O2 (C2 Row J Seat 34)

Maybe someone is interested. I would sell it for £ 140.00. I just want to get rid of it :)

you'll stay with the ticket :)

Guest boytoyville

^ Oh get over it. It's less than a month before the show. This is when they start adding last minute good seats as always. I guarentee you that all the UK dates will be reported sell outs when the boxscores are reported to boxscore and both the promoter and Madonna will have made one hell of a profit, that is FACT!

Guest Danny86

Yeah, they made fans settle for almost-best tickets in February for high prices and now they are releasing the best tickets all of a sudden? And then it was called "sold out" on the day the tickets went onsale? What a joke! LN is a mess.

I think this whole ticket buying scenario is a fucking disgrace these days

Madonna, Guy Oseary and LN dont give a shit about fans especially Icon members. The best tickets should have gone to Icon

members the rest released to the public in the general sales. Instead they hold back the best tickets for hot tickets and VIP packages

and when they dont sell at their over inflated prices they sell them at face value a couple of weeks before the show when most

of the diehard fans have brought all the shitty seats. Plain Greedy.

Guest boytoyville

^ This is not just a Madonna/Live Nation thing. This is standard industry practice that has been going on for YEARS with ALL major acts. It's just that with the advent of the internet and online forums people are noticing these practices more. With many different ticketing issues arising and the discussions of the Live Nation/ticketmaster merger these types of issues are being addessed. HOWEVER, is does not make sense for a company to offer a VIP package with a seat in the back of the arena/stadium lol. OF COURSE the company is going to sell it at face value if it doesn't sell. Part of the VIP package appeal is that you get your good seat (for the high price) secured so you don't have to be on forums like this one checking with others to see if anyone has any inside info on when new seats are going to be released and/or checking ticketmaster 500 times to see if a good seat has opened up. That is part of the benifit of the package. Lastly ICONERS have receieved some amazing tickets in pre-sale this tour. Of course the everyone is going to be pleased but they were there and some people will be enjoying the tour with an amazing seat thanks to ICON. End

Yeah, they made fans settle for almost-best tickets in February for high prices and now they are releasing the best tickets all of a sudden? And then it was called "sold out" on the day the tickets went onsale? What a joke! LN is a mess.

They always do it, not just LN, Ticketmaster too - when RIT went on sale, I got Block E for Earls Court and Later got Block B, Row 2, for the MEN - just a week before the show.

^ This is not just a Madonna/Live Nation thing. This is standard industry practice that has been going on for YEARS with ALL major acts. It's just that with the advent of the internet and online forums people are noticing these practices more. With many different ticketing issues arising and the discussions of the Live Nation/ticketmaster merger these types of issues are being addessed. HOWEVER, is does not make sense for a company to offer a VIP package with a seat in the back of the arena/stadium lol. OF COURSE the company is going to sell it at face value if it doesn't sell. Part of the VIP package appeal is that you get your good seat (for the high price) secured so you don't have to be on forums like this one checking with others to see if anyone has any inside info on when new seats are going to be released and/or checking ticketmaster 500 times to see if a good seat has opened up. That is part of the benifit of the package. Lastly ICONERS have receieved some amazing tickets in pre-sale this tour. Of course the everyone is going to be pleased but they were there and some people will be enjoying the tour with an amazing seat thanks to ICON. End

I understand that VIP packages have to include a good seat but Icon members deserve better treatment than they get. I was offered block C in the pre sale and now they releasing they

block B tickets they couldnt shift as VIP packages. Surely LN can project how many VIP packages they will sell at each show and share them evenly with the Icon presale. Icon members pay a yearly

subsciption and expect to be offered decent seats otherwise whats the point the of being a member? The free gift? The newsletters?