Sticky & Sweet 2009 Itinerary

daizy1

So, if Zaragoza & St. Petersburg are confirmed soon - the schedule is pretty much full now for July & August, right? Looking at the calendar, I can't see too much room for any other cities unless she extended it into September.

<crosses fingers for Japan and Australian legs> :p

So, if Zaragoza & St. Petersburg are confirmed soon - the schedule is pretty much full now for July & August, right? Looking at the calendar, I can't see too much room for any other cities unless she extended it into September.

Oooh wat's the rumoured date 4 St. Petersburg?

Oooh wat's the rumoured date 4 St. Petersburg?

August 2, 2009.

If the third show in Spain and Russia are confirmed, then there are only 1 or 2 days between each different concert city (aside from Hamburg & Oslo which are back-to-back).

Guest Danny86

Yes, only 2 dates are missing and it's gonna be full.

I think Australian newspapers already denied any chance for a Madonna tour this year, so this era is going to end on August 29th.

Official : Madonna in Bucharest, Romania

<object width="320" height="265"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="320" height="265"></embed></object>

Madonna sells like hot bread in Romania

<object width="320" height="265"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zF0JcBrTL6E&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param'>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zF0JcBrTL6E&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zF0JcBrTL6E&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="320" height="265"></embed></object>

Sticky and Sweet Tour - Romania Official Trailer

<object width="320" height="265"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aPRDQBraCYU&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param'>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aPRDQBraCYU&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aPRDQBraCYU&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="320" height="265"></embed></object>

I LOVE all of these video clips. i dont have a clue as to what theyre saying but i love them! :thumbsup:

Sounds like ticket sales in Belgrade, Serbia aren't too shabby either...

From BLIC.rs

12,000 tickets sold for Madonna’s concert

Great interest for the show at Usce

Author: A. Novakovic | 04.03.2009 - 08:50

In only two days 12,000 tickets were sold out for Madonna’s concert which will take place on August 24 at Usce! The fact that the popular singer became the global phenomenon a long time ago has been confirmed by the data that tickets have been booked by fans from 22 countries, including Australia, Russia and Great Britain.

Ticket sale (50,000 tickets have been printed) started on Friday at 10 AM. Tickets at a price of 2, 990 (pit 2, places far from stage), 3, 990 (pit 1, places closer to stage), 6, 990 (fan pit, space in front of the stage) and 9, 990 dinars (VIP) can be booked on website www.gigstix.com. Each ticket buyer will be able to order up to six tickets for Madonna’s concert and a deadline for buying is three days after the booking. Tickets can be bought online only after registration on www.gigstix.com. The registration requires personal email address and a password, after which the confirmation email is automatically received. Already registered members who have already bought tickets for “Green Fest”, “EXIT 09” or some other event have access to the website with already created email address and password.

According to the concert organizers, in the first phase tickets will be sold only on the Internet, so that all the fans from Serbia can have access to them, while regular sale will start soon after.

VIP packages “Candy Shop” at a price of 25,500 dinars are also available and although the number is limited, half of them have already been sold out. The package arrangement includes seats with the best view of the stage, a separate VIP entrance and a booked parking place, as well as a cocktail party with an exclusive selection of food and drink, with a special “Sticky & Sweet” present.

Madonna’s concert in Serbia is part of the continuation of her very successful tour “Sticky & Sweet” on which she is promoting the album Hard Candy released in April last year. The concert at Usce will be organized by “State of Exit” and “Live nation” company and special guest will be the popular DJ Paul Oakenfold.

Guest boytoyville

Madonna announces show July 9th in Paris at the Bercy! WOW, this one came as a surprise. She will again be doing another series of 3 shows in a row. It will be right from Manchester to Bercy. Paris loves Madonna. They will go apeshit in an arena for this toue. NRJ in France has been saying how special it is since Madonna hasn't been doing many arenas this tour. I love seeing Madonna work so hard and at the top of her game! :)

From Madonna.com:

March 5, 2009

Madonna To Perform In Paris On July 9th

French Madonna fans, we are happy to announce that the 'Sticky & Sweet' Tour will stop at Paris Bercy on July 9th!

A devoted fan club presale will start on March 9th at 10am LOCAL TIME for Legacy members and at Noon LOCAL TIME for newer members.

Please note that the public ticket sale will start on March 12th at 10am (online) and at 10.30am (classic outlets).

Madonna announces show July 9th in Paris at the Bercy! WOW, this one came as a surprise. She will again be doing another series of 3 shows in a row. It will be right from Manchester to Bercy. Paris loves Madonna. They will go apeshit in an arena for this toue. NRJ in France has been saying how special it is since Madonna hasn't been doing many arenas this tour. I love seeing Madonna work so hard and at the top of her game! :)

From Madonna.com:

March 5, 2009

French Madonna fans, we are happy to announce that the 'Sticky & Sweet' Tour will stop at Paris Bercy on July 9th!

A devoted fan club presale will start on March 9th at 10am LOCAL TIME for Legacy members and at Noon LOCAL TIME for newer members.

Please note that the public ticket sale will start on March 12th at 10am (online) and at 10.30am (classic outlets).

That's my birthday :D

Guest boytoyville
How many dates is she doing now?

The current total is 27 however at the very least two other shows are going to be announced. The one in Saint Petersberg Russia and Zargoza, Spain brining her total to 29. There is a possibility she could add more though as well. She is incredible.

From Madonna.com:

March 5, 2009

Bercy1 that´s the best place to see her!

Hmmm...while the Bercy show sounds like a good idea, I am wondering what madness has infected Madonna? When she schedules shows back-to-back-to-back I start to get worried about cancellations. It's draining for her to do that, yet she's doing it twice this time around. :confused:

Guest FrozenLight

Wow, I'm really surprised about these back to back to back shows!! It really is tough for any artists to do that and even more so for someone who is 50 and dances as much on stage. I just hope that they won't be any cancellation due to vocal problems or tireness. That Paris show really came as a surprise. Seriously, I now have no doubt that Guy Ritchie took her for every $$$ that the press mentioned a few months ago (like $90 million or so). I guess she is trying to recoup back that money the fastest possible way. I think this tour won't be over on Aug 29. I say she will add at least Japan at some point in May or June

She's trying to do as many shows as possible in these 2 months, as I don't think she'll extend the tour beyond Aug 29th. She's working around her kids' summer holiday. I really think that Aug 29th we'll be the final date.

Do you think Live Nation agreed to count the second leg as a separate tour (even though it´s actually the same show)? As a result there might be only 2 further tours in the next 8 years.

That might be a possibility, however I wouldn't worry too much about a lack of Madonna touring. Something tells me she's more motivated to tour in the next ten years than she has ever been.