04-Aug Tallinn, Estonia Tallinn Song Festival Ground

06-Aug Helsinki, Finland West Harbour

09-Aug Gothenburg, Sweden Ullevi

11-Aug Copenhagen, Denmark Parken

13-Aug Prague, Czech Republic Chodov Natural Amphitheatre

15-Aug Warsaw, Poland Bemowo Airport

18-Aug Munich, Germany Olympic Stadium

20-Aug Ljubljana, Slovenia Hippodrome

DOES THIS TOUR PART 2 MEAN THAT THE DVD RELEASE WILL BE PUSHED BACK TO SOMETHING LIKE NOV 2009 ????????????????????????????? FUCK, I HOPE NOT.! :dramatic:

Which countries are you referring to? How dare you insult Estonia. Don't you know Nicola Roberts from Girls Aloud is the Princess Diana of the Baltics? She will come and eat you

:lmao:

Guest jamesshot
So because Madonna came here on the TGS and we got a fucking DVD shot here we shouldn't get any more of a look in?? Maybe Madonna should start dissing Italy England and Detroit. Some of you are so stupid.

She dissed Houston for 18 years. Yes, we could fly to see her someplace relatively close( if you think Atlanta is close) but she still dissed us. When she came back, it was bliss. Worth the wait.

It's kinda insane that's she's not doing Australia.

OMFG enough already about Australia. If she isn't going ,, get over it already. Move on with your lives ! seriously, there has to be more important things in your life than a Madonna concert not coming to you ...

It's kinda insane that's she's not doing Australia.

all of you who are keep say the same sentence over and over again are just like those old and annoying people who are repeating the same thing endlessly.

Imagine u are in one of the main markets for the music and have been waiting, waiting and waiting for a concert, but it never seems to happen. You'd def get frustrated. There are certainly more important things in life than an M concert, but (this is a Madonna forum and) the Aussies have had hopes of M coming every time a new tour was announced but it hasn't happened since '93. It's just fair enough that they keep moaning. They have the right to do so.

When it comes to concerts and such, the ppl in the U.S. and major European countries are ''indulged'' and take things for granted. It'd never happen, but if she kept ignoring some of the major cities in the U.S. and Europe for over 10 years, the ppl in these cities(and would have to travel a long, expensive distance) would bitch, bitch and bitch about it.

It's great she's doing Romania, Norway, Slovenia etc this time, but I'm gonna have to repeat like an old person but she really should do Australia this time. Let's wait and see.

Edited by Sphere74

Imagine u are in one of the main markets for the music and have been waiting, waiting and waiting for a concert, but it never seems to happen. You'd def get frustrated. There are certainly more important things in life than an M concert, but (this is a Madonna forum and) the Aussies have had hopes of M coming every time a new tour was announced but it hasn't happened since '93. It's just fair enough that they keep moaning. They have the right to do so.

When it comes to concerts and such, the ppl in the U.S. and major European countries are ''indulged'' and take things for granted. It'd never happen, but if she kept ignoring some of the major cities in the U.S. and Europe for over 10 years, the ppl in these cities(and would have to travel a long, expensive distance) would bitch, bitch and bitch about it.

It's great she's doing Romania, Norway, Slovenia etc this time, but I'm gonna have to repeat like an old person but she really should do Australia this time. Let's wait and see.

you're right but she never came to Romania either and I got used to it. I am sure that if she wouldn't come to Romania I would travel one day in another country to see her even if i can't afford it.

The difference (no offence intended here, plz remember) is that Romania is not a major market for music while Australia is. I think this is why Aussies are even more frustrated. Thye feel they're in a major market for Madonna's music, and yet she's not been there since '93. If I was in a minor market, I wouldn't have my hopes high but if I was in Australia, I would. Know what I mean?

Also, travelling within Europe is quite easy compare to Aussies travelling to the U.S. or Europe. Some went to Japan for Confessions but it's still something like a 8-hour flight.

Anyway, I'm happy she's going to Romania this time. Hope u get a good seat and enjoy it! :)

Edited by Sphere74

The difference (no offence intended here, plz remember) is that Romania is not a major market for music while Australia is. I think this is why Aussies are even more frustrated. Thye feel they're in a major market for Madonna's music, and yet she's not been there since '93. If I was in a minor market, I wouldn't have my hopes high but if I was in Australia, I would. Know what I mean?

Also, travelling within Europe is quite easy compare to Aussies travelling to the U.S. or Europe. Some went to Japan for Confessions but it's still something like a 8-hour flight.

Anyway, I'm happy she's going to Romania this time. Hope u get a good seat and enjoy it! :)

yes i understand perfectly what you are saying and i agree with you. of course Romania is almost nothing comparing with other countried in terms of music industry. Anyway I am sure it will be the first and last time she comes to Romania. But not going to Australia not even this time around I think that has nothing to do with her. I mean I don't think she has something personal with Australia or NZ. If she decided to extend her current tour in Europe maybe next time it will be for Asia for example, going to Japan of course and then Australia and NZ. I am a little upset on fans on this forum that are keep saying that extending her tour is not her type and it is lame. It was obvious for everybody that this time she wanted to be seen by countries in which she has never been. But of course for everybody who have seen her live several times it's lame, not reinvented, money-addicted and on and on.

I could see what u mean, however I think its great she is visiting Bulgaria, Romania, Hungary. She ll be surprised how wild and into her her fans are here.

Guest Topaz Scorpio
you're right but she never came to Romania either and I got used to it.

I'm sorry, but that's really not the same. Europeans cannot bitch here when they could just jump on a plane and be in a city where M has played in 2 hours or so even if she wasn't coming to their specific country. Or take a bit longer and go by train. At least she has been reasonably accessible. For Aussies the closest M has come since 1993 has been Japan, and that would still require what, a 7-8 hour flight??

Guest nothingfails0603

Try living in the midwest, Madonna has dissed us for 22 years. The last time she played this area was when she played Cincinnati in 1985. Nope, no Indianapolis dates ever, not even Nashville. Nothing! Granted, she does hit my country, but when the closest she comes is Chicago, it feels about the same as her only coming to other countries, lol.

The infamous "Hot Ticket" package makes its comeback to this Madonna tour as well, just when you thought

From Madonnatribe:

you had seen it all last summer (priority access not respected in Nice and tickets partially reimboursed after weeks of drama between fans and seller, aggressive and unpolite Wembley Stadium workers bossing around people who paid £249 for their tickets, used display copies of the Tour Book sent home as part of the package to Hot Ticket purchasers instead of Mint new copies...).

This time prices for these packages are even higher than last summer as if the world "recession" isn't included in vocabularies manifactured in Europe. We really hope at least this time Live Nation/Madonna customers will definitely get what they pay for and treated they way they should always be - with the respect due to the paying customer.

Anyway, after a few lines of due personal considerations, here are the prices for the Madonna Tour packages for London and Manchester, that will be on sale tomorrow:

Give It 2 Me Package (Seated) - £299:

* Great seat location to see Madonna live in concert (select your block and row . Hot Tickets are sold by Block and Row only. Seat numbers are generally allocated 3 Weeks before the show date. There are no Box Office collections available, so please ensure that you provide a correct mailing address.).

* Official Sticky & Sweet tour t-shirt (1 per package).

* Official Sticky & Sweet tour programme.

* Commemorative VIP laminate.

VIP 'Candy Shop' Package - London Price - £458.85 - Manchester Price £378.35

Top price ticket from Promoter's holds to see Madonna live in concert.

Two and a half hour hospitality event before the show in 'The Candy Shop' at the concert venue.

Champagne reception on arrival.

Three-course meal with fine wines and coffee.

Complimentary bar during the pre-show hospitality (excludes Champagne).

Stylised 'Candy Shop' room dressing and floral arrangements.

One hour post-show party in the 'The Candy Shop' at the concert venue.

Complimentary bar of beers, wines and soft drinks during the post-show party.

Resident DJ.

Exclusive Sticky & Sweet VIP tour gift for each guest.

Commemorative VIP laminate for each guest

I'm not sure if I want a Hot Ticket this time, because where will be the seats in the O2 ? If the seats are right in front of the stage i take them, but who knows?

Guest nothingfails0603

I think Madonna ignores Australia as a way of protesting Kylie's refusal to play the US. If Kylie won't come to M's homeland, M will do the same with Kylie's, LOL.

Guest northernlad
Try living in the midwest, Madonna has dissed us for 22 years. The last time she played this area was when she played Cincinnati in 1985. Nope, no Indianapolis dates ever, not even Nashville. Nothing! Granted, she does hit my country, but when the closest she comes is Chicago, it feels about the same as her only coming to other countries, lol.

Kentucky = midwest? :D I'm sure she'll play Columbus at some point... it's the biggest city she's avoided on the last 4 tours after all.

Guest boytoyville
VIP 'Candy Shop' Package - London Price - £458.85 - Manchester Price £378.35

Top price ticket from Promoter's holds to see Madonna live in concert.

Two and a half hour hospitality event before the show in 'The Candy Shop' at the concert venue.

Champagne reception on arrival.

Three-course meal with fine wines and coffee.

Complimentary bar during the pre-show hospitality (excludes Champagne).

Stylised 'Candy Shop' room dressing and floral arrangements.

One hour post-show party in the 'The Candy Shop' at the concert venue.

Complimentary bar of beers, wines and soft drinks during the post-show party.

Resident DJ.

Exclusive Sticky & Sweet VIP tour gift for each guest.

Commemorative VIP laminate for each guest

This looks really cool. I wish I could get it and be there!

How nice it is to have someone show us some empathy. Couldn't agree with you more :clap:

Guest jamesshot
Kentucky = midwest? :D I'm sure she'll play Columbus at some point... it's the biggest city she's avoided on the last 4 tours after all.

Dallas would be the biggest city she has ignored(since 90), wouldn't it?

Guest boytoyville

She hasn't played Minneapolis/Saint Paul since The Who's that girl tour and it's metero area is much bigger than Columbus.

Minneapolis/Saint Paul metro area=3,175,041 US RANK 16

Columbus metro area=1,754,337 US RANK 32

There are many markets bigger than Columbus. Hell, even Saint Louis MO is larger by metro area and Cinncinati and Cleveland (both in Ohio) are larger my metro area than Columbus.

Guest boytoyville

^Minneapolis is not close to Chicago. Actually Columbus is closer to Chicago than Minneapolis is. LOL Beyond that Madonna just did a show in Detroit which is a lot closer than going from Minneapolis to Chicago. I don't understand why people think Minneapolis and Chicago are really close to each other but I've heard that from people a lot and it's really not true. I'm a dork so here are the stats hehe.

Minneapolis to Chicago 408.28 miles

Columbus to Chicago 356.95 miles

Columbus to Detroit 202.22 miles

She needs to come to Minneapolis before Ohio. LOL

It's not the same lol

Madonna did one short tour in 1993 with no TV or radio interviews, didn't sign anything or meet fans, wore dark glasses everywhere and made one media appearance at a Warner Music Party in Sydney where she accepted an award plaque, posed with life-savers and refused to speak directly to the TV cameras. Yes it was her Erotica era and I loved it.

She still hasn't called in to an Australian radio station or done a TV interview live via satelite, each time Madonna has appeared in an interview on Australian TV or radio, it has only been because journalists have flown to the USA or UK to film it.

I think she really doesn't give a shit about Australia, yet we support her more than at least half the countries visitsed on the S&S tour

how this extension will influence her new releases? MAybe in 2010? A new tour only in 2012?

I´m glad for the fans who didn´t have the chance to see her anyway, but it seems a bit too much of a Hard Candy era to me!