Sticky & Sweet 2009 Itinerary

daizy1

Just when I thought Madonnanation’s sticky and sweet section has coming to an end, now we have all these new things to discuss. Thanks you Madonna for another year of excitement topics. Just move your ass and make a decent new album for spring 2010.

Why do people obsess over her touring Australia? She's under no obligation to go there, and she doesn't "owe" (or anyone else) anything. I always think the main reason she keeps snubbing them is the logistics and expense, of moving such a large production down there.....or maybe she just doesn't care for the country.

Anyway, I hope she changes things up with the show.

i could bet she is going to tour Autralia.. probably end the tour there doing 4 big stadiuns shows... this tour goes to the entire world, the logistics doesnt seem to be the problem.

Why do people obsess over her touring Australia?

Maybe cause it's the other side of the world and thousands of miles away (i.e massively expensive) for her fans? Most of her fans when seeing her have to travel anyway, but not to the extent of the Australians who'd have to fork out much more!

in Sofia, Bulgaria @ the National Stadium VASIL LEVSKI - 28.09.2009...are you gonna be there?

Тhe date for Bulgaria is 29.08.2009 and I WILL BE THERE!

Today is my birthday! What a better present could have I got?!?

MADONNA IN BULGARIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I M SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HAPPY

AND WITH HER BEST TOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest Danny86
do u think she will be doing a different or altered set list for the show or not ??? xx

No, Billboard confirmed the production and the performers remain the same. Apart from 1 show in London, it's all new cities for fans that didn't see the 2008 show.

Тhe date for Bulgaria is 29.08.2009 and I WILL BE THERE!

Today is my birthday! What a better present could have I got?!?

wooow that's fucking cool !!! if i have enough money i think I will go in Sofia too :vogue:

No, Billboard confirmed the production and the performers remain the same. Apart from 1 show in London, it's all new cities for fans that didn't see the 2008 show.

I think that just means that the production team and performers are the same. So there could be a few changes made to the setlist, costumes, production numbers just to make the show more fresh not just for the audience but for Madonna herself. I'm sure between now and July, Madonna will come up with something new she wants to incorporate into the show.

Guest Danny86
I think that just means that the production team and performers are the same. So there could be a few changes made to the setlist, costumes, production numbers just to make the show more fresh not just for the audience but for Madonna herself. I'm sure between now and July, Madonna will come up with something new she wants to incorporate into the show.

I think "production" also covers the stage props, the costumes and the song arrangements. I don't think Madonna is going to "work" any more on this tour, especially not if the DVD comes out just before the 2009 leg kicks off.

Anyway, MadonnaTribe said there will be a few changes, but nothing major. Most fans assume it's "Get Stupid" replaced with something else.

I think "production" also covers the stage props, the costumes and the song arrangements. I don't think Madonna is going to "work" any more on this tour, especially not if the DVD comes out just before the 2009 leg kicks off.

Anyway, MadonnaTribe said there will be a few changes, but nothing major. Most fans assume it's "Get Stupid" replaced with something else.

We'll just have to wait and see. I still think there will be a few surprises just to change things up, not many but a few.

Guest harbors
We'll just have to wait and see. I still think there will be a few surprises just to change things up, not many but a few.

there will be a big surprise. no more dancing, only playing guitar. :lame::snore::vomit::vomit::vomit:

if anybody ask me, and i know nobody does, she should put 6 or even 12 dates in australia and 6 more in asia....not necessery in japan....and...i belive she will put some dates there couse i don t understand what is extension of the tour...i do when its tour from some concert but she do hole show....everything is important/hair, videos, songs, coreography...and i really don t understand how she finds it still interesting after all shows that she did last year...she must do some changes...she always say that she is hates to repeet herself...so...

Why do people obsess over her touring Australia? She's under no obligation to go there, and she doesn't "owe" (or anyone else) anything. I always think the main reason she keeps snubbing them is the logistics and expense, of moving such a large production down there.....or maybe she just doesn't care for the country.

Anyway, I hope she changes things up with the show.

Are you a total ignorant moron or what??? Rich coming from someone who lives in NYC who gets to see Madonna every single time shes on tour asshole!

now i understand the aussies that are so frustrated yet (maybe she will come to Australia too) but for example I am waiting to see her since I am a fan (1992) and if she would extended her tours in the past and not coming to Romania I wouldn't say that this is lame. She's an artist. Now she's divorced, kinda more free woman and she enjoys so much what she does. I am not saying that it's not for the money too but she really likes to be on tour for the last 8 years. And touring is more fun than writing books or directing films. And. Mad on Her, if she comes to Australia I bet you will clap your hands again but in another way...So don't be :thumbsdown:

Guest boytoyville

I am thrilled about the extension. The dates and territories are AMAZING! Loving the venue choices. MADGE IS THE QUEEN! There are talks going on about Austrailia and Japan so the whiners need to get off the train until she officially announces she is done with this tour or the dates fall through...

Guest boytoyville
What a LAME idea this extension...god she´s boring me to death these last 18 months or so.

Madonna is the most exciting live performer in the world. I think you would have to be a boring person to be bored of her performances. This tour is amazing and it's about time we got a massive tour that goes on for more than just 60 or less dates.

Madonna is the most exciting live performer in the world. I think you would have to be a boring person to be board of her performances. This tour is amazing and it's about time we got a massive tour that goes on for more than just 60 or less dates.

AGREED!