Sticky & Sweet 2009 Itinerary

daizy1

How do we know she actually wants to tour Australia?

Her promises are just bullshit after being broken so many times

you can choose to not believe any of the reports, but i see no reason for these "fake" news to exist if they are not true

& the reason she finally came 2 Belgium according 2 the press:

LENNY KRAVITZ. :fag:

He loves the Werchter Venue..is a 'friend' of the promoter & put in a good word with Guy Oseary.

Madge originally vetoed the Stadium in Brussels (unavailable during the 1st leg) cuz it's 2 'long' :confused:

& she doesn't like the running tracks seperating the seats from the general admission area..

The article also mentioned the UK being the only market in Europe where Madonna gigs

in an Arena would stand 2 make a profit..

The fact is Madonna wanted to tour OZ and she had also given discount rate to the promoter but it was the promoter who simply can't afford to take the risk.

I wonder why some fans keep barking at the wrong tree?

That is exactly what happened in Spain with previous tours. Thre were rumours about her coming, but the promoters didn't want to take the risk. But now, she is coming 4 times with this tour!! We need (a little more) patience, I think LiveNation and Madonna are now very interested in touring Australia.

The fact is Madonna wanted to tour OZ and she had also given discount rate to the promoter but it was the promoter who simply can't afford to take the risk.

I wonder why some fans keep barking at the wrong tree?

yes, it is irritating... those Aussie fans should blame those cheap Aussie promoters who doesn't even have the courage to gamble on MADONNA... she's selling out everywhere for f@ck's sake... MADONNA might feel insulted actually if promoters keep on doing this to her... it's like saying "sorry old hag, you may not give us profits coz aussie's may think you ain't worth the high price"... insulting indeed...

Guest boytoyville

The second swedish date was a nice surprise. The demand has been insane for this tour still. They probably wished they would have allowed more room for additional dates in many of this markets that sold out in record time but Sweden worked out the best. I am happy for then. So exicting this show!

Guest Joey's Hung Up On Madonna

She needs to stop going to the same fucking places and go to new places ... Australian fans DO deserve a tour because every record sells excellently there in proportion. I heard that's her best market per quota .... Also, Asia would be great. Japan was a great move.

yes, it is irritating... those Aussie fans should blame those cheap Aussie promoters who doesn't even have the courage to gamble on MADONNA... she's selling out everywhere for f@ck's sake... MADONNA might feel insulted actually if promoters keep on doing this to her... it's like saying "sorry old hag, you may not give us profits coz aussie's may think you ain't worth the high price"... insulting indeed...

:clap:

Guest Danny86
She needs to stop going to the same fucking places and go to new places ... Australian fans DO deserve a tour because every record sells excellently there in proportion. I heard that's her best market per quota .... Also, Asia would be great. Japan was a great move.

If you looked at the map and her previous tour schedules, you'd notice she's doing that now. It's easy to say "she toured Europe on every tour since 1987" but she never actually had a proper EU tour. She visited 5-7 countries on all tours except the CT which had 8 only because she went to Eastern Europe (Czech Republic & Russia) for the first time. Even the first leg of Sticky & Sweet ignored the whole Northern Europe and the majority of Eastern Europe. Ireland & Turkey are the only big markets that are ignored on both legs.

I think the next tour will happen at the end of 2010 when she releases her new album and she can kick off in Australia & Asia and will tour it in detail while in 2011 she'd only visit very few European cities.

Guest boytoyville
If you looked at the map and her previous tour schedules, you'd notice she's doing that now. It's easy to say "she toured Europe on every tour since 1987" but she never actually had a proper EU tour. She visited 5-7 countries on all tours except the CT which had 8 only because she went to Eastern Europe (Czech Republic & Russia) for the first time. Even the first leg of Sticky & Sweet ignored the whole Northern Europe and the majority of Eastern Europe. Ireland & Turkey are the only big markets that are ignored on both legs.

I think the next tour will happen at the end of 2010 when she releases her new album and she can kick off in Australia & Asia and will tour it in detail while in 2011 she'd only visit very few European cities.

To add to that she even did Ireland not that long ago really during Re-Invention(Slane Castle) and she has performed in Turkey before during the Girli show. True she hasn't been to Austrailia in awhile but look at all the new places she has gone this time plus was she hasn't visited since forever like South America. True Austrailia not on the list but at least she tried, there is proof of this.

To add to that she even did Ireland not that long ago really during Re-Invention(Slane Castle) and she has performed in Turkey before during the Girli show. True she hasn't been to Austrailia in awhile but look at all the new places she has gone this time plus was she hasn't visited since forever like South America. True Austrailia not on the list but at least she tried, there is proof of this.

How did Madonna try to tour here?? That is one of the most ridiculous things I've read in this forum. If Madonna has tried to do anything in regards to touring Australia it is to AVOID touring here. Plain and simple. Not one other performer of Madonna's caliber has had ANY difficulty touring here whatsoever. Total kick in the guts for Madonna's fans here :thumbsdown:

Apparently all the media news is saying that Madonna won't come in Romania this year because of the lack of places in Bucharest (we don't even have a stadium until 2010 - lamest town and country in the South East Europa - sick of living here for ages and ages but this time I hate so much that I was born here). So, as I thought of the beginning when she announced Romania on her official site, I guess it will be the only country where she will not come from her european itinerary. Shame...

Anyway, because the news are rather negative I am asking you to vote in this pool maybe something happens soon and they will manage this.

And by the way the media news are afraid to post the real thing - we don't have the money for her - but they rather blame it on the stadiums and the lack of spaces for the concert.

If you want to take a second to vote here please don't, if not thanks anyway for reading this.

http://www.adevarul.ro/articole/cantarile-...si-in-2009.html

Guest boytoyville
How did Madonna try to tour here?? That is one of the most ridiculous things I've read in this forum. If Madonna has tried to do anything in regards to touring Australia it is to AVOID touring here. Plain and simple. Not one other performer of Madonna's caliber has had ANY difficulty touring here whatsoever. Total kick in the guts for Madonna's fans here :thumbsdown:

Have you not read any of the articles Guy Oseary, Arther Fogel or Arthur Chugg have commented in? Obviously not. They had the dates and venues set but the promoter backed out at the last minute because of the risk. Madonna even offered to perform at a discount rate. Her production costs more than most. Britney will not perfrom in Austraila either right now for her tour as a result of costs. Pink can perform there because she makes up the money by performing an insane amount of shows. Obviously that is how the money is being made up. Madonna on the other and isn't even going to perform 15 shows or more even if they are stadiums. It just doesn't make any financial since for her to be there at this time but she didn't try. We know with Confessions she wanted to get the kids back to school, the rest, who knows? However this time. There was a SERIOUS effort by her and her managment, things were as close as it gets.

Have you not read any of the articles Guy Oseary, Arther Fogel or Arthur Chugg have commented in? Obviously not. They had the dates and venues set but the promoter backed out at the last minute because of the risk. Madonna even offered to perform at a discount rate. Her production costs more than most. Britney will not perfrom in Austraila either right now for her tour as a result of costs. Pink can perform there because she makes up the money by performing an insane amount of shows. Obviously that is how the money is being made up. Madonna on the other and isn't even going to perform 15 shows or more even if they are stadiums. It just doesn't make any financial since for her to be there at this time but she didn't try. We know with Confessions she wanted to get the kids back to school, the rest, who knows? However this time. There was a SERIOUS effort by her and her managment, things were as close as it gets.

It's the same old story. Excuse after excuse im sick of hearing them. Madonna doesn't want to tour Australia it's pretty simple.

Guest Joey's Hung Up On Madonna
It's the same old story. Excuse after excuse im sick of hearing them. Madonna doesn't want to tour Australia it's pretty simple.

Yes, I agree with the above sentiments. If she wanted to be there, she would. By ratio it's her greatest market, and considering she's only been there ONCE a very long time ago, she'd sell out in SECONDS. The promoters aren't worried for shit. It's almost a CONSPIRACY.

It's actually pretty fucked up for the Aussie fans.

Madonna could drop dead today and what would we hear? EXCUSES EXCUSES!!!! Its just a big CONSPIRACY. She hates Australians and just did this so she wouldn't have to tour here! Maybe if the lousy promoters weren't so fucking cheap she'd be touring there. Blame them, not her!!!!

If you're sick of hearing them, wtf are you doing here? Stop crying about Madonna not touring there and grow up already.

says someone who has surely seen her more than once since 1993

dickhead.

If his location is right, he's from Lima, Peru, Madonna hasn't been there.