TRUE BLUE appreciation

Guest Pud Whacker

Oh true blue.. what a nice album. I've always loved "where's the party" ever since I saw her perform it. such a catchy song!

and i really love her short hair (with a little roots showing) and those dark eyebrows. damn!

didnt care much for the true blue video though.. or the song, for that matter.

Love Open Your Heart, Where's The Party and Live To Tell. Madonna looked awesome during the True Blue album cover session one of my favourites. But when Madonna was moving into the WTG era she was starting to look way too old for her age. The hair and eyebrows were becoming very unflattering.

Love the album and the era - the cover remains my favourite to this day.

Open Your Heart was originally intended to be the third single - I wonder why they switched it to the title track. It still amazes me that she got to number 1 with LIB, almost a year after the album's release and it having been the biggest seller of 1986.

Rumour also has it that Warners planned on releasing White Heat and Where's The Party in 1987 until she recorded tracks for WTG.

Remember this?

• 3 months later...
Guest d'kat

i love it all! all the songs, the videos, the hair/clothes/make up. and the EYEBROWS! it's the best album madonna ever made! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Guest Pud Whacker
In what year did madonna get the mole removed on her upper lip??

she didnt get it removed, she stopped enhancing it with make up in 92.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

I can´t see it!!!!!!! :americanlife:

anyway, what a song, what an album, and what a performance of the song during the WTG´s tour... :dramatic: