TRUE BLUE appreciation

Guest Pud Whacker

Guest Pud Whacker
008.jpg

009.jpg

010.jpg

OMG - THESE STILL KILL ME. something about this time. best covers ever - she was THE MOVIE STAR of the rock world. it just gets me. so fantastic!!!

---

01a6a1a9.jpg

1a6d83f2.jpg

b4301ff8.jpg

e48e3bb9.jpg

fc315289.jpg

Oh its a gorgeous video, i ADORE it, i love her vamping it up in the flamenco dress, then that juxtaposed with her all plain, praying in front of the catholic stuff....

Oh and old BEARDFACE man on the guitar she flirts with at the end, BLESS

The short blonde hair..when done right..she was at her most striking..it really brought

out her superstar aura..The Open Your Heart video is everything..Fuck big budgets..

digital editing or whatever...Artse fartsy Björksy..NOBODY makes videos like this anymore. :sad:

YOU DIRTY BIRD!!!!!! YOU STARTED A TRUE BLUE THREAD WITHOUT ME!!!! :dramatic: I'M DEVASTATED!!!!! :dramatic: HEARTBROKEN!!!! :dramatic: BESIDE MYSELF!!!! I MAY NEVER GET OVER THIS!!!! I HOPE YOU'RE HAPPY MR. MAN!!!!!

Guest Pud Whacker
YOU DIRTY BIRD!!!!!! YOU STARTED A TRUE BLUE THREAD WITHOUT ME!!!! :dramatic: I'M DEVASTATED!!!!! :dramatic: HEARTBROKEN!!!! :dramatic: BESIDE MYSELF!!!! I MAY NEVER GET OVER THIS!!!! I HOPE YOU'RE HAPPY MR. MAN!!!!!

never without you. youre always on my mind. :thumbsup:

never without you. youre always on my mind. :thumbsup:

OF COURSE I AM JUST KIDDING!!!!!! I could never be angry at my Pud for worshiping the QUEEN!!!!!

:inlove: