S&S DVD release

tatimadge

I hope the DVD cover is better than the Confessions one, such an odd choice for a cover.

why? a slightly opened mouth can be "confessing"... :chuckle:

anyways, we'll see how savvy LN is when it comes to choosing covers for the DVD

Guest Drowned Bedtime

The Confessions cover was excellent. Better than a "stock photo" of her being cheeky in a leotard, and fitted the actual feel of th show very well.

I'm sure we'll get her in her granny wrester supreme outfit over a photoshopped background of tamotoes at a market or something.

OMG! Idea! I'd LOVE if it was something like this; (which continues the theme of the actual HC cover)

Sticky.jpg

Editing of original photo not done by me.

Guest Coked Up Baby Boy
I liked the Confessions cover better than Drowned World Tour

OMG NO WAY! EVEN THE BACK COVER WAS AWESOME ON THE DW DVD!

I looooooooove the CT DVD cover.

Call me kooky, but it has grown on me. I wouldn't say it's her greatest, but she looks like a Greek siren with her mouth open.

The S&S cover will be a shot of her sitting on the throne for the opening of Candy Shop, and everyone will love it (or get over it) :thumbsup:

I am secretly hoping for one of those shots from "Like A Prayer" where she's is writhing around in ecstasy with her hair whipping up and catching the light. But you're right, it'll probably be the throne shot. Oh well, as long as we get the whole show on DVD, I am not gonna complain.

Guest Danny86
I think it'll be a shot from the tourbook.

And I'm betting on a random performance like I'm Going To Tell You A Secret cover, not the obvious "Candy Shop" one. But imagine if we're getting a simple cover without Madonna in the end! :lmao: