S&S DVD release

tatimadge

Lots of promotion for a DVD? Unless it's released in conjunction with the GH, and WB and Live Nation work together in promoting both or somethin'.

I'd also say that if it is released in March, that would shoot down those second-leg rumors (not that they were that believable to begin with).

Lots of promotion for a DVD? Unless it's released in conjunction with the GH, and WB and Live Nation work together in promoting both or somethin'.

I'd also say that if it is released in March, that would shoot down those second-leg rumors (not that they were that believable to begin with).

I imagine it would b strictly Live Nation as they have a business model 2 promote..

Even if DVD sales aren't all that..

So LIveNation chose Universal?? That's what's gonna happen with the album too?

omg the same label with Mariah! :dramatic:

At least Universal knows how to promote something..unlike Warner

So LIveNation chose Universal?? That's what's gonna happen with the album too?

omg the same label with Mariah! :dramatic:

At least Universal knows how to promote something..unlike Warner

& they have great special editions...

Guest Danny86
LN is in conjunction w/Universal? If that is the case wouldn't Madonna's LN contract also state the terms to the Universal contract?

No, why would it? When she signed it, it was not known how exactly would LN release her CDs and DVDs.

i was hoping for February but at least we got a date.

promotion for a dvd...that's odd, i wonder what kind of promotion. hmmm?

A music video? :clap:

It will be very interesting to see if Madonna signed under a label like Universal,. they will have to put Mimi in the backseat while they promote Madonna, b/c I doubt Madonna will play second fiddle to any other artist especially Mimi.

Guest Danny86
A music video? :clap:

"Beat Goes On" tour video should promote DVD! :wow:

It will be very interesting to see if Madonna signed under a label like Universal,. they will have to put Mimi in the backseat while they promote Madonna, b/c I doubt Madonna will play second fiddle to any other artist especially Mimi.

I believe these are all going to be one-off deals. And isn't Universal a large group that contains Island Def Jam that's actually Mariah's label?

u for reals. a music video of what ??

Shakira filmed a video to promote her Live DVD. When they showed the video on MTV it said it was included in her DVD and the DVD charted on the Mexican chart for AGES. A similar strategy would do wonders for M.

Guest chatty kathy

I just received this email from Rafael & Fernando at MadonnaOnline.com.br:

“Hello Jay!

We received news about the Sticky & Sweet DVD. It will be released in March by

Universal Music. This is the first product by Live Nation.

http://www.madonnaonline.com.br/noticias/n...ss.asp?cod=5331

Rafa”

Rafael Augusto | Fernando Scopadore

Equipe MadonnaOnline

www.madonnaonline.com.br

:thumbsup: Sounds offical to me!

Shakira filmed a video to promote her Live DVD. When they showed the video on MTV it said it was included in her DVD and the DVD charted on the Mexican chart for AGES. A similar strategy would do wonders for M.

I agree :demonic:

Guest chatty kathy
that's cool news. i hope it's true.

:thumbsup: IF so, Live Nation is so far ahead of WB in regards to releasing things in a timely manner.

And not having to waiting until it feels like the tour was eons ago!