Will you go to a 2nd leg of S&S tour?

mtzlplk

Will you go to a 2nd leg of S&S tour?  

118 members have voted

1. 1. Will you go to a 2nd leg of S&S tour?

• YES, can't get enough of it
    • NO, it's regurgitation

i said no...but if she changed it up a lot then maybe i'd spend the money

the excitement has died down already...she's conditioned us to have even shorter attention spans so i doubt she would give us the same show anyway

Guest heartmadonna.

no, i want something new. even tho i love seeing her live, its just like going to the same thing again, for a few hundred bucks.

Yes!!!!

But I think the article has their spin on it. Shes up to something and will most likely do shows but it will be new and for something new, they just using the wording extended sticky shows cause her tour just ended. It was just a reference to give it a name.

Guest boytoyville

Yes, I can't get enough of it. Her best tour. It's about time she does a full scale 100+ date tour like most major touring acts. She definitly could do Stadiums in most markets. Hope it's true this rummor is everywhere.

if the setlist change a little bit(3 or for songs replace by others) i think YES

if she come to europe again like in istambul or why not asia if it's hong kong as rumour said i really think i will go

if she come again in paris but this time in a arena definitly yes :thumbsup:

if in the greatest hits there's 1 or 2 new songs that she will sing live YES!!

this is lot of "if" héhé so wait & see

If I have the financial means to do so, I'd go see her anywhere and/or anytime in a LIVE performance and/or on tour!!

If something is in the works for this summer, I totally trust her on it too!! She's never disappointed me yet.

Guest Topaz Scorpio

A second leg ain't gonna happen, but if somehow hell froze over and it did I would only go if she drastically changed up the setlist. Seeing the original show twice was more than enough.

Surely its gonna be a mini promo tour to promote the greatest hits. The dancers and crew would all have different contracts.

Anyhows, ill be going. I bet she learned a lot with the request section this tour of what the fans really want. Im excited about the next shows. If she has yes men all round her and doesnt read the forums, she sure opened herself up this tour by asking the fans what they actually wanted to hear!

If I could get a really good deal on a seat close to the stage, OR if she came really close and did a stadium where I could get a cheap seat for fun, I'd probably go again just to see the crowd's reaction.

I think it would be weird if she did a second leg at this point - especially if the DVD is expected next spring. Seems odd timing unless they push the DVD back to the fall. Still, I would be very excited for Australia and Japan.

Guest boytoyville
Surely its gonna be a mini promo tour to promote the greatest hits. The dancers and crew would all have different contracts.

Anyhows, ill be going. I bet she learned a lot with the request section this tour of what the fans really want. Im excited about the next shows. If she has yes men all round her and doesnt read the forums, she sure opened herself up this tour by asking the fans what they actually wanted to hear!

It's been published by a few media outlets and confirmed by some fans who spoke with the dancers in Brazil that there are tentitive dates for May through Sep and a few dancers signed saying they would continue if needed. It would include a slightly modified setlist with Dress You Up added in and would hit Austraila,Japan,Russia(Moscow only) and Europe including a visit back to London.

Personally I think it's her best tour thus far and most artist tour for longer than she does anyway so it would be nice to get a nice long second run of the tour.

Guest boytoyville
If I could get a really good deal on a seat close to the stage, OR if she came really close and did a stadium where I could get a cheap seat for fun, I'd probably go again just to see the crowd's reaction.

I think it would be weird if she did a second leg at this point - especially if the DVD is expected next spring. Seems odd timing unless they push the DVD back to the fall. Still, I would be very excited for Australia and Japan.

There have been many times when a tour DVD or television broadcast was done in the middle of a tour. It's not unusal. Britney aired the Onyx Hotel tour on Showtime early during it's run in Miami and Cher on NBC in the middle of her Farewell tour. The broadcasts of Cher's in particular sparked a lot of interest in her tour and was part of the reason the tour continued for so long.

Guest boytoyville

http://www.mirror.co.uk/celebs/3am/2009/01...15875-21011748/

Madonna rumoured to play at Glastonbury By 3am 3/01/2009

Madonna has barely caught her breath after finishing her world tour - and marriage to Guy Ritchie - but she is already planning her next move.

Worried Madge is determined to turn on the charm offensive with her UK fans after her last single Miles Away bombed.

She is concerned her messy split from our Guy turned people against her.

So she is lining up some "selected" dates here to woo fans.

Whether one of these gigs will be Glastonbury is still being finalised - but we're sure Guy will be booking a foreign holiday around then.

A source said: "It's a strange decision. Madonna's only just finished her deal with Warners and hasn't been in the studio yet so there is no new material to promote.

"After such a gruelling year, surely it would be better if she relaxed with her family and laid low for a while?

"Then she could come back next year with new material and everyone gagging for a tour. The thing with Madonna is she can't bear to be lazing about."

Maybe she should focus on being home with her children for a bit? Just a thought...

Guest boytoyville

Rumors that a new leg of the sticky and sweet tour continue in 2009 started to surface

on this web page : http://www.news-of-madonna.com/article-26164032.html

Voilà les date déjà annoncée :

30 mai , 1, 2 juin :

Acer Arena, Sydney, Australie (4 shows de possible au total)

6, 8, 9 juin :

Rod Laver Arena, Melbourne, Australie (4 shows de possible au total)

16 juin :

AsiaWorld Arena, Hong Kong, Hong Kong (2 shows de possible au total)

20, 22, 23 juin :

Tokyo Dome, Tokyo, Japon (4 shows de possible au total)

27, 29 juin :

Kyocera Dome Osaka, Osaka, Japon (3 shows de possible au total)

20 julllet :

Luzhniki Stadium, Moscow, Russie (2 shows de possible au total)

5 aout :

Ataturk Olympic Stadium, Istanbul, Turquie (2 shows de possible au total)

26 aout :

Usce Stadium, Belgrade, Serbia (1 show de possible au total)