Madonna To Do Mini Tour Summer 09 In London / other cities?

moe

I had a dream about this last night. Britney made another appearance during Human Nature at a special date and instead of Justin it was Timbo.

Then I woke up and realised that this would never work.

Guest Spotlight
I had a dream about this last night. Britney made another appearance during Human Nature at a special date and instead of Justin it was Timbo.

Then I woke up and realised that this would never work.

:lmao:

I never said they were valid, it you read my post, I said I got them from someone's myspace post... :dramatic:

..and i never said you faked them. I've seen them posted numerous places and know they're fake so just letting you all know.

I think it might have a negative impact on her performing career if she tours this year tour. It's too soon and will fuck it up if she plans on touring again in 2010.

but celine will broke the record

but who is care~~

agreed with post#128

That would be me! :thumbsup:

You can call me Abraham instead of post#128

Oh. This Ticketmaster test page is a strong hint that she may indeed be going back on tour.

SHE WILL BEAT CELINE DION's TOTAL GROSS YAY!!!

A 2nd SS Tour leg is benefical for Madonna and Live Nation in many ways. No matter how short that leg would be

-she keeps her record (with only 58 dates and a record 280 million$ in gross until now

-it's easier and more profitable to continue this tour next year on the expense of a brand new tour in 2 years from now or so, because there are many places left to go, plus another tour would recquire new preparations, choreography, stage, dancers, costs

1st leg- Europe, North America, South America

2nd leg could be- Australia, Asia, Africa, maybe Eastern Europe

And she gets to keep her record. She has grossed too much with only so few dates (only 58) to not continue the tour and keep her record

And Live Nation would get away with Celine putting them down only after 2 moths after they announced SS Tour is the biggest tour for a solo artist

Another tour is worthless if Celine breaks the record, starting all over gain. A 2nd leg for SS Tour is a must this year, with several dates she keeps the record

BECAUSE MADONNA IS THE QUEEN OF LIFE AND SHE MUST HOLD THE RECORD AND CELINE CAN'T SING AND MADGE FUCKS WITH 20 Y.O. MEN!!

Guest nothingfails0603

so fucking what if Celine outgrosses her? Celine's playing hundreds of cities. If Madonna did a "Cher Farewell" tour type of itinerary, no E.T. looking pop star from Canada who has a 120 year old husband would be able to come close.

Guest Danny86
Why is everybody so obsessed with Celine breaking the record or not?

Apparently some fans here only live to see Madonna breaking records, appearing on radio playlists and outselling everyone else's, or at least other female artists' albums.