Madonna To Do Mini Tour Summer 09 In London / other cities?

moe

Guest Spotlight
There was no debacle at Wembley. Maybe 10 people complained. From all other standpoints, it was a fantastic show. I think Craigle from Mmad and Jonskank had the problem and that's it.

There were several people on this forum complaining, and people on other sites and press talking about it as well... it was mostly just a technical issue that got blown out of proportion though.

There were several people on this forum complaining, and people on other sites and press talking about it as well... it was mostly just a technical issue that got blown out of proportion though.

As I said...about 10 people. The press that got involved was because the 10 people went running to them. None of the press attending voiced these same concerns.

Guest Topaz Scorpio
As I said...about 10 people. The press that got involved was because the 10 people went running to them. None of the press attending voiced these same concerns.

Because the press were not sitting in the sections that experienced the sound problems. These were seats further back, as I recall you being an asshole to people here who were complaining about the sound issues by saying they deserved it for buying cheap seats even though any idiot with a bit of intelligence knew that if not for the technical problems there would have not been complaints about the sound.

Bottom line, YOU WEREN'T THERE. So shut the fuck up about it.

Guest boytoyville
Maybe its just performances at small events, KOKO being the first?

No it would be a full scale show going to Austraila,Japan,& more places in Europe including back to London according to various other reports.

Guest Topaz Scorpio
maybe she's going to be doing a mini tour to support the greatest hits collection?

This is the only thing I could possibly see it being for. It would have to be a pretty grand collection though for her to actually go out and do performance promo for it.

*Prays we get a career-spanning 3-4 disc collection PLUS unreleased tracks PLUS career-spanning all-inclusive video collection PLUS Virgin Tour, Blond Ambition, and RIT on DVD*

Because the press were not sitting in the sections that experienced the sound problems. These were seats further back, as I recall you being an asshole to people here who were complaining about the sound issues by saying they deserved it for buying cheap seats even though any idiot with a bit of intelligence knew that if not for the technical problems there would have not been complaints about the sound.

Bottom line, YOU WEREN'T THERE. So shut the fuck up about it.

Thanks. Exactly, it was hundreds of people affected, hence the press making an issue of it in subsequent reportings once they had learned what had happened. Had Live Nation put their hands up and said there was a technical hitch then fine, but they never did. They denied any problem whatsover then paid up quietly two weeks later to certain blocks.

Back to the topic though, I am really skeptical of her doing a mini tour unless she has another album coming out which is unlikely so soon after this one.

She does owe Warner's a greatest hits as the last part of the contract, right?

Guest Spotlight

Yeah. I can see why the GH got pushed back to '09, less competition. Maybe it'll drop around the same time as Shock Value II and she can do a couple promo shows with Timbo and/or Justin for both albums?

Seriously the whole hard candy area is over now and i cant see any rehash of sticky and sweet unless she did the zohar jewish version for the holidays,However saying that a whole new club date would go down great for me although i can't see that happening

It's from today the news that she will perform THIS YEAR at Sansiro Stadium in Milan.

I still hope it's bullshit.

why hope its bullshit?

i find it great for her to perform.. this deal is about shows and touring so she will perform more often and probably by the age of 60 people would be over of it but thats her deal with LiveNation so fine with that go for it im fan and i would go to any show she does

Madonna may be playing at this year's Glastonbury Festival, reports have suggested.

The singer is said to be concerned about her profile in the UK after her split from British husband Guy Ritchie. Her latest single 'Miles Away' also bombed in the charts.

According to The Mirror, Madonna is now looking to line up some UK dates in an attempt to get the public back on her side.

It was announced last month that a newly-reunited Blur would perform at Glastonbury this summer.

Source: digitalspy.co.uk.

Guest thehiltonsuite
Madonna may be playing at this year's Glastonbury Festival, reports have suggested.

The singer is said to be concerned about her profile in the UK after her split from British husband Guy Ritchie. Her latest single 'Miles Away' also bombed in the charts.

According to The Mirror, Madonna is now looking to line up some UK dates in an attempt to get the public back on her side.

It was announced last month that a newly-reunited Blur would perform at Glastonbury this summer.

Source: digitalspy.co.uk.

That's it.

Doing this tour to win the UK back? What's the use, she'll get trashed again when Guy Ritchie shows his movie Sherlock Holmes... if the mvie achieves success, trust me, articles will run amuck saying how divorcing a slut, aweful actress can revive your career and things like that... so then, should we expect another mini-UK tour to gain the UK side again... that's BS

Guest ditaluver

i do have a friend who was hired for the past 3 tours to drive the 18 wheelers with the stage, props, wardrobe, etc...and they have been contacted about doing such again in 09, for madonna.

at first, I said no way....but all these rumors...and hired staff saying something? something must be going on