How hard do you think it was for Madonna to not laugh at the fag

Guest Madlover033003

On this board there are people who do nothing else than make fun of other people, especially celebrities like Kylie and Mariah and no one complains. But when a fat and annoying Madonna fan is called something like fag than the morality police shows up.

SO TRUE. Had Christina or Mariah been the one dancing to Vogue, the vast majority of this forum would tear them limb by limb. It's pathetic.

Guest BytheBay
On this board there are people who do nothing else than make fun of other people, especially celebrities like Kylie and Mariah and no one complains. But when a fat and annoying Madonna fan is called something like fag than the morality police shows up.

Anyway, I don't have a problem with this fan, but I would not want him in front off me for the two hours Madonna is on stage.

you're right. I guess its ok to call him a fag then. I mean we did make fun of mariah carey. So you're right...lets carry on with the fag bashing and the like. I mean Mariah who puts herself out there as a product is exactly the same as a guy enjoying himself at a concert. And making fun of Mariah for being overweight is the same as displaying your self hatred for people who "act like that" and how it "makes them sick."

It was silly of me to even consider that two wrongs don't make a right.

Guest Spotlight
you're right. I guess its ok to call him a fag then. I mean we did make fun of mariah carey. So you're right...lets carry on with the fag bashing and the like. I mean Mariah who puts herself out there as a product is exactly the same as a guy enjoying himself at a concert. And making fun of Mariah for being overweight is the same as displaying your self hatred for people who "act like that" and how it "makes them sick."

It was silly of me to even consider that two wrongs don't make a right.

Your logic is so flawed it hurts. Those are the most invalid comparisons I have ever heard.

Get off my street.

I'll tell you what disgusts me is that while the majority of Madonna's fan base is gay, a member can come on here and use the word "fag" so loosely and negatively.

For the record, I've never made fun of any other artist fan who carried on quite flamboyantly. I suspect; the real problem isn't the guy who is in the crowd dancing and having fun, but the people who are embarrassed for him in this thread, and may have hang ups about their own sexuality or just having fun period.

I never imagined that I'd come to a MADONNA appreciation forum and then read from Madonna fans making fun of other fans who are having fun enjoying a Madonna show!! :wacko:

Guest BytheBay
Your logic is so flawed it hurts. Those are the most invalid comparisons I have ever heard.

Get off my street.

i wasn' the one who made the comparison. it was "matt"

Guest heartmadonna.

madonna is to into her own dancing to care, and i think its cute, people are there to dance and have a good time, i mean looking at it can be funny, but its all fun. shes really not even looking

It's annoying and hilarious to me. I think if i was there and there was a guy doing that I would feel better about myself, I clearly won't look as ridiculous as that.

Guest LuverOfLuv
well i do have to say that at the first concert in montreal, the person who was asked to request a song at the end of the concert was a very flamboyantly gay fellow who couldn't stop crying, and madonna was rather derogatory in her comments to him several times...i was a little taken back by how harsh she was

She didn't seem harsh...

Edited by LuverOfLuv

Guest heartmadonna.

harsh? fuck if madonna was talking to me i wouldnt care what she was saying. hah, well i wouldnt want her to be mean, but she wasnt rude at all there. he was crying she made a joke she ended it and sang his request.

Guest Spotlight
i wasn' the one who made the comparison. it was "matt"

you brought it around to some bullshit about self-hate.

so, er, huh?

Guest denisebella
I'll tell you what disgusts me is that while the majority of Madonna's fan base is gay, a member can come on here and use the word "fag" so loosely and negatively.

For the record, I've never made fun of any other artist fan who carried on quite flamboyantly. I suspect; the real problem isn't the guy who is in the crowd dancing and having fun, but the people who are embarrassed for him in this thread, and may have hang ups about their own sexuality or just having fun period.

I never imagined that I'd come to a MADONNA appreciation forum and then read from Madonna fans making fun of other fans who are having fun enjoying a Madonna show!! :wacko:

Agree with evey single word totally :thumbsup:

C'mon that's a concert let people have fun, I don't care how that boy he's dressed, how he dance :vogue: , and bla bla bla he's having fun, that's all! What's your problem with him?

Guest BytheBay
you brought it around to some bullshit about self-hate.

so, er, huh?

i'm done commenting on this issue. however you should read his post and then read mine.

he said its ok to insult the guy because we insult mariah. that makes no sense and the only reason he is comfortable doing that is because he can't stand the notion of being categorized for being gay alongside that guy.

seriously you're defending the right to call someone a fag for dancing at a concert?

way to take a stand on the important issues.

:lmao: @ this thread!!

Flamboyant people can annoy me pretty much from time to time... depend on the situation... my main problem is that they make gays look bad in the public eye and the rest who just are gay have pay for that aswell.... but I wouldn't care though. Let the poor thing have his fun. Actually it's worse with people who are lame and just stand there.

I read a comment that he should be aloud to have as much fun as he wants because he payed for it... well I agree with that, but the people behind him did pay for it aswell, but his freaking arms are all over the place so they can't barely see anything... if there's a problem in this whole thing... that would be it. He may be having fun, but he's obviously egoistic aswell. If I would have been behind him, I would have grabbed those arms and put them in place so I could enjoy the show too.

i'm done commenting on this issue. however you should read his post and then read mine.

he said its ok to insult the guy because we insult mariah. that makes no sense and the only reason he is comfortable doing that is because he can't stand the notion of being categorized for being gay alongside that guy.

You should read my post again, I did not say it is okay. But you seem to think celebrities are not real humans. You implied it is okay to make fun of them. I did nothing of the kind.

I read a comment that he should be aloud to have as much fun as he wants because he payed for it... well I agree with that, but the people behind him did pay for it aswell, but his freaking arms are all over the place so they can't barely see anything... if there's a problem in this whole thing... that would be it. He may be having fun, but he's obviously egoistic aswell. If I would have been behind him, I would have grabbed those arms and put them in place so I could enjoy the show too.

Thank you, I could not agree more.

I don't mind gay but I do mind when people in the audience do stuff that stops others enjoying the artist they have gone to see like singing, dancing etc and don't accept being 'flambouyant' as a justifiable argument for being an ignorant tosser to others.

You are not 'expressing yourself', you're just being a prick.

Guest Spotlight
seriously you're defending the right to call someone a fag for dancing at a concert?

yes sir. i most definitely am.

thanks for clearing this one up for me. :thumbsup:

i hate it when gay people make fun of gay people for being flamboyant. so disgusting.

the guy's having a good time. leave him alone. she make fun of you for being a homophobic douchebag

I agree. He's having the time of his life.

Flamboyant people can annoy me pretty much from time to time... depend on the situation... my main problem is that they make gays look bad in the public eye and the rest who just are gay have pay for that aswell.... but I wouldn't care though. Let the poor thing have his fun. Actually it's worse with people who are lame and just stand there.

Well, this is just one small clip from a 2 hour concert. I doubt he was flapping his arms like that through the whole show. It's evident to me, he was emulating the moves Madonna was making. You're assuming far more than you actually know. 2 minutes of this guy, doesn't mean he's egotistic or being rude.

Nevertheless, he's having fun and while I suppose that I can see he could be annoying to some, I think the fact that a fan can just come in here using the word "fag" so loosely to describe this fan is quite awful.