How hard do you think it was for Madonna to not laugh at the fag

Guest Madlover033003

Guest BytheBay

i hate it when gay people make fun of gay people for being flamboyant. so disgusting.

the guy's having a good time. leave him alone. she make fun of you for being a homophobic douchebag

i hate it when gay people make fun of gay people for being flamboyant. so disgusting.

the guy's having a good time. leave him alone. she make fun of you for being a homophobic douchebag

MadLover is not gay.

Guest Pud Whacker

i do, too. its the hetero conditioning. :thumbsdown:

anyway, looks like he was having a blast and i can assure you she prefers that to 'too cool for her' deadbeats.

Exactly. I would seriously feel amazing to make people dance like that to my music. 0

Guest boytoyville

Agreed.

Leave him alone! He's not doing anything wrong! He paid for his ticket like everyone else, looks like he's having the time of his life.

I'd be more worried at the bald guy with glasses in the blue shirt on the right-hand side of the screen from 01.13 onwards with his arms crossed and a confused face, thinking "My wife told me we were going to see Barbra Streisand in concert". :lmao: :lmao:

Guest Madlover033003

oh please. everybody is all innocent now. its ok to make fun of a flamboyant gay when hes dancing to beyonce but since its a madonna fan oooo how terrible. puh-leeese

Guest BytheBay
oh please. everybody is all innocent now. its ok to make fun of a flamboyant gay when hes dancing to beyonce but since its a madonna fan oooo how terrible. puh-leeese

get over yourself.

its not ok when someone makes a comment about someone dancing to beyonce. but this isn't about that. you posted a comment in which you stated how difficult it must be for madonna to not laugh at a "fag" dancing.

that is so disgusting. i doubt you meant it as badly as it came off. you are not clever enough to do that. but the point being that to use that term in that fashion is foul.

i'm sure you're so butch that absolutely no one knows you would smoke a pole if someone was distracted enough to let you get that close. but not everyone has your incredibley masculine charms. and to mock someone for being a "fag" is as ignorant as making a joke about your race. is it funny when people do that?

get over yourself.

its not ok when someone makes a comment about someone dancing to beyonce. but this isn't about that. you posted a comment in which you stated how difficult it must be for madonna to not laugh at a "fag" dancing.

that is so disgusting. i doubt you meant it as badly as it came off. you are not clever enough to do that. but the point being that to use that term in that fashion is foul.

i'm sure you're so butch that absolutely no one knows you would smoke a pole if someone was distracted enough to let you get that close. but not everyone has your incredibley masculine charms. and to mock someone for being a "fag" is as ignorant as making a joke about your race. is it funny when people do that?

:demonic:

Bitch you're on fire :chuckle:

Guest Madlover033003
get over yourself.

go on go on! its entertaining!

Guest BytheBay
omg WAIT. is that YOU in that video?!

yeah that's hilarious.

but you've just proven the point that you are too stupid to realize what you've done is wrong.

well i do have to say that at the first concert in montreal, the person who was asked to request a song at the end of the concert was a very flamboyantly gay fellow who couldn't stop crying, and madonna was rather derogatory in her comments to him several times...i was a little taken back by how harsh she was

Guest Spotlight
get over yourself.

Okay, howsabout all you fuckers CHILL?

The thing about M and fags/gays, (I am one btw, and am comfortable enough with either word,) is that we tend to be OBNOXIOUS and act like we OWN/ARE her. Yes, the dude in this video looks utterly retarded, but I think there are a good number of people on this forum that would probably do the same thing. After a drink or two. Myself included.

Edited by Spotlight

The poor guy is having a good time. Lets lay off the fem gays people!

And he isnt dancing as obnoxious as the dude at the show we were at Syed. :lmao: Now that dude WAS over the top looking like he was in desperate need of attention.....Or he was high on drugs. Either or.

On this board there are people who do nothing else than make fun of other people, especially celebrities like Kylie and Mariah and no one complains. But when a fat and annoying Madonna fan is called something like fag than the morality police shows up.

Anyway, I don't have a problem with this fan, but I would not want him in front off me for the two hours Madonna is on stage.