SÃO PAULO - December 21 - FAN Reports/Pics/Videos

Alessandro

That jump roping clip was awesome! She's enjoying herself and it's so great to see her happy. She's like a kid on that stage. :thumbsup:

My God, how fit is this woman. I got tired just watching it. I bet she could do 3 shows back to back to back without even sweating.

I hope you have YMLM, LAV, and Hung Up. Sounds like these were the only different things from the other shows.

I definitely have LAV and it's in fairly good quality. However, it sucks that I got a shit view. I have just landed from a 2000 mile trip and I'm totally exhausted but I will upload it tomorrow.

Guest dicktracy
I definitely have LAV and it's in fairly good quality. However, it sucks that I got a shit view. I have just landed from a 2000 mile trip and I'm totally exhausted but I will upload it tomorrow.

Awesome!! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Thanks!

Sticky & Sweet Tour: Sao Paulo Fan Pictures - Part 3

madonnalicious reader Alisson Gothz sent in these great pictures from the last show of the tour on Sunday 21 December in Sao Paulo.

The request song was Like A Virgin, Madonna asked if she could sing it as she was feeling like one! The audience got a surprise when all the dancers came on stage just wearing Brazilian flags during Hung Up.

We are still accepting tour pictures and reports from any of the shows so please email us at madonnalicious@gmail.com if you have any submissions.

saopaulo_211208_alissongothz1news.jpg

saopaulo_211208_alissongothz2news.jpg

saopaulo_211208_alissongothz3news.jpg

saopaulo_211208_alissongothz4news.jpg

saopaulo_211208_alissongothz5news.jpg

saopaulo_211208_alissongothz6news.jpg

saopaulo_211208_alissongothz7news.jpg

saopaulo_211208_alissongothz8news.jpg

saopaulo_211208_alissongothz9news.jpg

saopaulo_211208_alissongothz10news.jpg

The big surprise was during "Hung Up" when all the male dancers appeared onstage wearing just a brazilian flag as skirts instead of their original costumes. Many boys went crazy in the audience lol.

They should have done that for EVERY date.

OK, better later than never.

I went to the three São Paulo concerts but this one was more special to me because I managed to get to the first row, right in front of the catwalk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What can I say? I've been a loon since I was 12 and I'd waited for a Madonna show like forever but all the wait was really worth it!!!!!!!!!!!

I couldn't believe my eyes when she was there, in front of me, she's so tiny, so beautiful, she has the most amazing green eyes, that smile, that energy, wow, it was the most amazing experience of my entire life. REALLY. When she looked right at me I thought I was gonna die, but I survived. :lol:

You know, words will never express what I felt that night. I thought I was gonna cry the whole concert but I didn't. I was so happy to be there, I was so mesmerized by her presence, that all I could do was to dance and sing and jump and get that amazing energy from her. Share the light, as she likes to say.

I only cried at the end of the show, when I looked at that empty stage. I cried a lot. Then, someone from the production team, I guess, came and gave me one of the towels they used to dry the stage before the show started. This towel will stay with me forever!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

Besides the fucking amazing show, we got to see the rehearsal... when she appeared on the stage, no makeup, sooooooo beautiful and simple, I think I stopped breathing for a while. It was like WOOOOOOOOOWWW, she's here, she's gonna rehearse in front of us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It was magical. She sang, talked to us, it was so cute when she asked us to pray for the rain to stop. Luckily, it did stop. This rehearsal was like a special present for us, because we slept and waited outside the stadium, went through really hot weather and heavy rain... it felt like a very very special gift from her to us.

I guess I'm still in a state of shock... I think about that night and cry. :lol: She's so perfect. QUEEN OF THE UNIVERSE.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...