SÃO PAULO - December 21 - FAN Reports/Pics/Videos

Alessandro

Before the ''You must love'' perfomance, Madonna gives a long and emotional speech thanking everybody in the crew, and saying that she's very happy to be ending the tour in Brazil. ''I'm the luckiest girl in the world and also the most tired'', she says.

She dedicates the song (you must love me) to her children, attendind the concet tonite, and ends the perfomance with tears in the eyes.

Awwwwwwwww.

^ LAV

apparently someone first asked for deeper and deeper, thing is, she asked what this guy's name was, not which song he wanted to hear her sing, so she went to someone else who requested sorry, but the audience complained, and then she went on to choose for lav.

also, she said "thank you AUSTRALIA"....

Before the ''You must love'' perfomance, Madonna gives a long and emotional speech thanking everybody in the crew, and saying that she's very happy to be ending the tour in Brazil. ''I'm the luckiest girl in the world and also the most tired'', she says.

She dedicates the song (you must love me) to her children, attendind the concet tonite, and ends the perfomance with tears in the eyes.

awwww!!

^ LAV

apparently someone first asked for deeper and deeper, thing is, she asked what this guy's name was, not which song he wanted to hear her sing, so she went to someone else who requested sorry, but the audience complained, and then she went on to choose for lav.

also, she said "thank you AUSTRALIA"....

Was the request person from Australia? Or did she mistakenly thank "the country she always gives the shaft" to at the end of the show?

She keptt shouting: ''It's the last show!''

She looked euphoric during LIB as she goes to the catwalk while all the dancers gather in a circle on the main stage.

During "Doli Doli" Madonna set down and blow kisses to the crowd.

During the ''Hung up'' perfomance the dancers don't wear the usual outifits, instead they wear brazilian flags as skirts, or something like that.

''Give it 2 me'': Madonna got crazy with her dancers, and end the show kissing a female dancer.

I wanna see the speech before YMLM ASAP!

She keptt shouting: ''It's the last show!''

She looked euphoric during LIB as she goes to the catwalk while all the dancers gather in a circle on the main stage.

During "Doli Doli" Madonna set down and blow kisses to the crowd.

During the ''Hung up'' perfomance the dancers don't wear the usual outifits, instead they wear brazilian flags as skirts, or something like that.

''Give it 2 me'': Madonna got crazy with her dancers, and end the show kissing a female dancer.

I wanna see the speech before YMLM ASAP!

me too :dramatic:

as soon as I'm back home I will upload some pics and videoclips I took from last night. I was expecting for a miracle and that's exactly what happened: the storm just disappeared and there wasn't a single drop from the sky during the whole concert. It was amazing!!! :D

Guest dicktracy
as soon as I'm back home I will upload some pics and videoclips I took from last night. I was expecting for a miracle and that's exactly what happened: the storm just disappeared and there wasn't a single drop from the sky during the whole concert. It was amazing!!! :D

I hope you have YMLM, LAV, and Hung Up. Sounds like these were the only different things from the other shows.

Tribe:

What an amazing night!

I just got back from the third and last concert in Brazil (and the last one of the tour) and it was incredible.

It rained a lot during the afternoon and we got inside the stadium under the pouring rain but it stopped a couple of hours before the show.

Madonna tested the sound in front of us right after we were let in and not only gave us a free little extra concert but also had a lot of fun by making all the dancers and crew members jump rope. Even Guy Oseary had to do it.

She rehearsed Candy Shop, Human Nature, You Must Love Me, Miles Away and Into The Groove. A special moment was when she sang "Don´t Cry For Me São Paulo" instead of Argentina, just for fun.

The show had some little changes: She took the request song from the audicence at the end of the catwalk instead of the right side of the stage.

Before "You Must Love Me" she thanked all the crew members since this was the last show of the tour and also her fans and her three children, that were watching the show somewhere, saying she´s a lucky girl for having them. Right at the end of this song she cried.

The big surprise was during "Hung Up" when all the male dancers appeared onstage wearing just a brazilian flag as skirts instead of their original costumes. Many boys went crazy in the audience lol.

Madonna was amazing and so was the tour and all the five shows we had in Brazil. She said Sao Paulo was the best crowd ever during this long tour and that she will come back soon (she also said that yesterday), which we hope will indeed happen.

saopaulo_mario_066.jpg

saopaulo_mario_062.jpg

saopaulo_mario_064.jpg

saopaulo_mario_065.jpg

saopaulo_mario_063.jpg

saopaulo_mario_041.jpg

saopaulo_mario_040.jpg

guys i´m on a complete madonna hangover today after all three concerts in a row, will try to post some news and videos i made last night very close to the stage...bad humour :bruised:

just to say that yesterday the stadium was completely packed and that it was the best show for sure in São Paulo

and sorry but i don´t remember she ever mentioning Australia....

to sum up quickly, she cried during You Must Love (i was in doubt about the real emotion beneath that but anyway) and at the very end of the show she really tongue-kissed hard the dancer from Doli Doli, they really made an effort in using their tongues for a while...

"Now, I'm sure that, with words, I will NEVER be able to do justice to the amazing, indescribable moment that was You Must Love Me. Madonna began by thanking everyone who worked on the show, and then thanked her three children who she said were watching the show. She started to get teared up and we started chanting "WE LOVE YOU, WE LOVE YOU!" as loud as we could, so loud that she tried to speak to us but it was simply impossible to hear a word she was saying. She had to raise her finger in a motion to request that we let her speak for us to stop, but she was very clearly moved by the whole thing. She said she was very happy to end her tour in Sao Paulo and that she felt like the luckiest girl in the world, but also the tiredest girl in the world. By the time she sang the song she wasn't just teared up, she was crying, tears running down her face, and I lost it. It must have been almost a year since I cried that hard over anything. I was almost out of breath from crying so much, and all around me, everyone was crying a lot as well. This was a particularly special moment because for a few seconds she looked right at me and locked eyes with me and she was crying and I was crying too and it was amazing. It was truly a heartwrenching performance - her voice was shaky and tiny at times and she looked so lost and emotional. When the song ended she had to wipe her face with her hands. The crowd was amazing for the entire duration of the song, listening intently but clapping and screaming fervently at any chance we got.

She walked around the stage during the request section, but by far the most raucuous response she got when she asked "Have you had enough?" was from the people at the end of the catwalk where I was, and so she went there to choose someone to request a song. The guy she picked requested Sorry and everyone shouted their disapproval. She looked surprised, a little confused and very amused, and agreed to not sing Sorry. Instead she said "What about Like a Virgin?" A lot of people said yes, a lot of people said no, and she pleaded with us, nodding her head as if to say "Come on, please?" She said she wanted to sing Like a Virgin because that was how she was feeling - shiny and new. :vanitybonet: :lmao: So she started singing and the entire stadium sang along. "