New W photoshoot with Steven Klein [merged]

Guest bulgar

wake up people - let's face the facts:

1, the woman filed for divorce against a man who would not bow to her every whim because she is a control freak

2, she and her camp leaked poisonous and untrue stories about Guy's treatment of her

3, not only does she divorce the man - she takes his only child related by blood

4, she wants to uproot the stability of the child and take him to another country when he is already settled where he is

5, she deliberately releases images of herself in sexually provocative situations with naked younger men in hotel rooms in a calculated manouvre to get herself some media attention and also to piss Guy off - adding insult to injury - this is not appropriate

all this - and you still wonder why many people hate madonna? she is not a nice person at all. she is a great performer and manipulator but a nice kind decent person she is not. time to wake up. stop making silly srguments about media hatred of madonna being about ageism, sexism, blah, blah, blah. she is not getting half of what she deserves okay. only nasty gays with no heart would defend madonna's nasty actions and value the superficiality of her images and appearance above the feelings of the people she leaves along her warpath. madonna makes good music - but she is evil deep down. and you are too if you do not see this. wake up people!

SHUT UP CHICHIHOLE!!!!

DO US A FAVOR UNPLUG YOUR PC!

wake up people - let's face the facts:

1, the woman filed for divorce against a man who would not bow to her every whim because she is a control freak

You can't prove that. That's your assumption.

2, she and her camp leaked poisonous and untrue stories about Guy's treatment of her

It could be true but he did take money in the end and what about the nasty stories about her? This is a truce.

3, not only does she divorce the man - she takes his only child related by blood

She's a mother and as a mother she would never leave her son behind because her marriage to his father failed. And he still shares custody with her, it will be up to him how much time they spend together.

4, she wants to uproot the stability of the child and take him to another country when he is already settled where he is

Wow, would it be better to separate him from his mother and siblings or to let him stay at the same school he used to attend? I think it would be heartless if she just left Rocco behind without fighting for him. Once again, it's all about which point of view you take.

5, she deliberately releases images of herself in sexually provocative situations with naked younger men in hotel rooms in a calculated manouvre to get herself some media attention and also to piss Guy off - adding insult to injury - this is not appropriate

Yep, you're right. She wanted some attention. But she always did and way before her marriage to Guy Ritchie. Is it to piss him off? Maybe. I don't see the point. But if you want to believe it, it's your prerogative.

all this - and you still wonder why many people hate madonna?

I think most people hate her for the fact that she proves over and over that if you really want it and work hard for it, you can get it. She's the queen of discipline and determination so people think she's inhuman because everyone finds it easier to tell themselves it is impossible than to try to make it. She's hated for believing in herself, not changing to please everyone, for saying what she believes, not living the female role that society for ages has imposed on all women, and ultimately for not taking no for an answer.

she is not a nice person at all.

She's a bitch. She knows it. But that's the only way she can get what she wants. If being a successful woman required one to be nice, she would've been Mother Theresa, but it takes being a bitch, and she will be one if she has to.

she is a great performer and manipulator but a nice kind decent person she is not.

If you can define how a nice and kind decent person behaves ALL the time I would appreciate. Even the nicest people have times when they are not kind, they just don't have tabloids blowing things out of proportion. And you're right, she IS the greatest performer and manipulator.

time to wake up. stop making silly srguments about media hatred of madonna being about ageism, sexism, blah, blah, blah.

She's a force against ageism and sexism. She adores when the media makes a big deal about her antics. It takes away the mask, it shows how judgmental society is towards women, especially after a certain age. If they didn't hate her for doing it, she wouldn't have a point. She'd be irrelevant. So I agree with you, making arguments against the media is pointless. They are the one's helping her bring to light society's hang ups.

she is not getting half of what she deserves okay.

That's completely subjective and you don't have enough information or proof to back this up.

only nasty gays with no heart would defend madonna's nasty actions and value the superficiality of her images and appearance above the feelings of the people she leaves along her warpath.

Now, why didn't you say "only nasty people with no heart" instead of singling out gays. I won't even waste time debating the rest of your statement. You hate Madonna. Good for you. Are you a better person for doing it?

madonna makes good music - but she is evil deep down.

Let me guess... you looked into her eyes and you saw flames....

and you are too if you do not see this. wake up people!

So hating Madonna and giving more of what "she deserves" will keep me and everyone in this forum from being evil like her? As a Christian (yeah, can you believe it??) and someone that respects everyone's right to worship (or not) whoever; I know she's not perfect and she has to pay for her sins just like I do and you most likely do. I hope she is happy someday and that she can prove that you can have family, career, and a soulmate. I wish her the best. I will let God do the judging because he DOES know exactly what good or bad she has done in her life.

:clap:

maybe you forgot to plug in your brain while you were doing your nails and make-up this morning. fairy!

:dramatic::dramatic: but i see you have changed yur name gonzalesass!!!

this fairy is going to kiss your sorry ass motherfucker!

Just ignore this thing before it's banned; don't waste your energy on it.

The Magazine is out in L.A., but I think it isn't out in NY yet. My friend from Manhattan said he still didn't see the March issue in stores.

Here are few shots. Found on M-Tribe:

CIMG1399.jpg

CIMG1410.jpg

It seems this must be one of the most talked about Madonna magazine covers in years. :lol: When was the last time this happened?

2005, madonna for vogue, english lady of the manor ;)

Ironic isn't it? she was doing the exact opposite but people were again talking shit of her. ("she's ridiculous", "who the fuck does she think she is")

You said it!

B, me too and I love her SHOES in the pic you posted too and the way she is looking down!! :thumbsup:

(did that guy get banned? I hope so. lol)