SANTIAGO - December 11 - FAN Reports/Pics/Videos

JR!

OMG apparently she went to the Golden Circle section during rehearsals and sang and dance with the people who had already made it to the stadium!

http://www.terra.cl/entretencion/especiale...;id_reg=1085046

:inlove:

How cool is that? Double experience for the same price :vanitybonet:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Is it just me or is she pronouncing the name of the country incorrectly?

It's not like "chili" - but rather "chee-LAY"? :confused:

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

VERY COOL :thumbsup:

OK

HOW

COOL

IS THIS>!!!!!!!

SHE IS NOT PISSED.....and telling people to "Shut up"

It's like the GIRLIE SHOW all over again!!!

the old MADONNA IS BACK..........no more fuckin' country estate MADONNA.....NEW YORK MADONNA.

XXX

K.

OMG apparently she went to the Golden Circle section during rehearsals and sang and dance with the people who had already made it to the stadium!

http://www.terra.cl/entretencion/especiale...;id_reg=1085046

Yes, she was. I was there for the last two songs, one of them Into the Groove, but I couldn't be closer. At first moment I couldn't believe she was Madonna playing with the crowd.

The concert was great. I took some pictures but I arrived too late at home to post them. Now I am at work (too tired :bruised: ) but very happy. :thumbsup:

:inlove:

How cool is that? Double experience for the same price :vanitybonet:

It was so cool.

During the show she dedicated Miles Away to Santiago. All of us told her IDOLA (the same in English), IDOLA over and over again. She liked it too much to be named like this and many times she repeated this word even when she played the guitar.

OMG!

OMFG!! That was incredible.

Anyone know the request song?

sort of. That was a strange moment. We expected a big hit, but some girl said "Sorry" and Madonna asked her "Sorry?...ok" Not everybody knew the lyrics. Even the fans (me for instance) could not remember the complete song. That was totally unexpected. The previous day Holiday was the song requested.

sort of. That was a strange moment. We expected a big hit, but some girl said "Sorry" and Madonna asked her "Sorry?...ok" Not everybody knew the lyrics. Even the fans (me for instance) could not remember the complete song. That was totally unexpected. The previous day Holiday was the song requested.

but Sorry is a big hit!!!! at least in europe!