In 12 days it shall be all over....

Guest seancannon

if you donĀ“t know how to do it (as me!)...

You don't need to do anything. The audio gets uploaded and shared online by other people the week the DVD is released.

----

Loved the tour. I wish I saw it a couple more times. I will next time! Get ready Anthony!

Guest boytoyville

The the album and tour. I wish another leg to the tour was added. I love it so much I don't want it to end. Her best tour IMO. I can't get enough of it. :)

i think there will be some rest time, i remember when Liz talked about Hard Candy, she said something that there will be like 1 year and a half full of Madonna ending with a massive tour ... that was the thing, tour is ending, strike a pose and maybe if we are lucky a whole new project in spring 2010 ... otherwise 2009 we could expect

- a shitty Greatest Hits by WB

- I am STILL telling you truth or Dare

- Maybe some demos or media gems will surface over the net

You mean a re-release of TOD on dvd?

Guest heartmadonna.

im sad its ending, lol. i love looking at all the fan pics, and seeing the vids, and stories. its gonna be a little quiet around here, but she will be out and about shes never boring, shes always doing something, and thats what i love, i cant wait to see what shes going to do next, im already dying for a new album and a new tour haha. (and this one hasnt even ended)

and i also want another documentary. <3

I too think she should go back to the US for a year, get herself together and come back in 2010 with a stormer of a new album. In the meantime, hopefully everyone else will start to realise just what a great album Hard Candy really is.

since I don't think it's very possible that madge's gonna do a new song for the GH with warner, wouldn't it be cool if they use Beat Goes On to promote the compilation? maybe with a really cheap video or mixing the backdrop videos from BGO and Get Stupid... but oh well.... don't think it's going to happen.

So 5 more dates and it ends?

I bet Madonna can't wait for the day when the tour will be over.

Tho if the last date is indeed on December 21th..and then right after, on 22th it's supposed to be the wedding anniversary..thats kinda..sucky.

Guest Danny86
I bet Madonna can't wait for the day when the tour will be over.

I wouldn't bet on that at all. We know she's a workaholic and after 4 months of non-stop performing, it suddenly ends and she's likely to feel empty. That's what her message from last month about being blessed to have her job sounded like.

This was my first era too! I was sort of a closet Madonna fan for Confessions on a Dance Floor, but...

I wouldn't bet on that at all. We know she's a workaholic and after 4 months of non-stop performing, it suddenly ends and she's likely to feel empty. That's what her message from last month about being blessed to have her job sounded like.

She also said recently(while on this tour) that every day when she has a concert she says "This is my last show..thats it" and wants to give up, but she never does.

Guest seancannon
One big "Q"...

Can concert promoters ( i. e Live Nation) become the new record labels? Is it really the future of the industry?

Honey, you know when Madonna shifts direction it's because of something she foresees happening.

And as we all know even non Madonna industry fans still behind Madonna....

Im Jairo. 18 years old. Fan since HC and i downloaded all the discography and i like it :thumbsup::wow:

Though not many, I think she won over some new young fans this time around. again welcome. I remember in 93 when I became one at 17, after falling in love with Deeper and Deeper.

maybe she'll name the greatest hits collection

Madonna : The Beat Goes On

it's very appropriate right? and she could use Beat Goes On as the promo single for it