RIO DE JANEIRO - December 14/15 - PRESS Reports/Reviews/Pics

Guest dicktracy

oh really?!!!! wat if he has a small weenie? Nothing can make Madonna happier than a man with a monster c*ck.

I said anyone who makes MADONNA HAPPY is good. Obviously, that meaning someone with a monster cock and what else that makes her happy.

Site Glamurama.com says that the guy who really took her attention was one of the models oh the Steve Klein shooting called "Jesus", what frightened her a little, regarding her Kabalah beliefs hehe

67070.JPG

And the most funny thing is that she ABSOLUTELY ignored this famous actor below, Reynaldo Gianechinni, who danced all the night close to her to get some attention (he dated a much older tv host for years here hehe, i think he wanted to try Madonna)

67135.jpg

Edited by axisvor

Site Glamurama.com says that the guy who really took her attention was one of the models oh the Steve Klein shooting called "Jesus", what frightened her a little, regarding her Kabalah beliefs hehe

67070.JPG

And the most funny thing is that she ABSOLUTELY ignored this famous actor below, Reynaldo Gianechinni, who danced all the night close to her to get some attention (he dated a much older tv host for years here hehe, i think he wanted to try Madonna)

67135.jpg

I think Reynaldo Gianechinni is much hotter, but I like the dark eyes/dark hair thing.

Oh, M the whore is always fun.

She shot the photos for W Magazine with Steven Klein in the lounge area of the place where last night's party happened, and Brazilian model Jesus Luz was in the photos as well. Madonna was reportedly very interested in him.

According to the press, she met legendary Brazilian musical artist Gilberto Gil (who's been active since the 1960s) and claimed she was a big fan of him as well as of other Brazilian musical legends like Elis Regina and Tom Jobim.

I absolutely adore Gilberto Gil's music. Sounds like she's having a blast in South America.

67070.JPG

67135.jpg

that much older tv host is Maria Gabriela the responsible for this priceless Madonna interview :lmao: