RIO DE JANEIRO - December 14/15 - PRESS Reports/Reviews/Pics

Guest dicktracy

the look @ the end of the C-A-N-D-Y<object width="480" height="392"><param value="http://video.globo.com/Portal/videos/cda/player/player.swf" name="movie" /><param value="high" name="quality" /><param value="midiaId=935540&autoStart=false&width=480&height=392" name="FlashVars" /><embed width="480" height="392" flashvars="midiaId=935540&autoStart=false&width=480&height=392" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" quality="high" src="http://video.globo.com/Portal/videos/cda/player/player.swf"></embed></object>is priceless!

this is the best video yet...i fuckin love that you can see her legs :lmao: she looks hot.

How can it be possible only 55.000

for a soccer game Maracana Stadium accommodates over 100000 people ...dont get it

well, the ticket sales were quiet chaotic in Brasil and as a result, i think there's much less public than expected

ticket prices are high here too...

Edited by axisvor

well, the ticket sales were quiet chaotic in Brasil and as a result, i think there's much less public than expected

ticket prices are high here too...

wowowowow

That is very interesting cause for the girlie show she had over 100.000 pleople for just 1 show!

wowowowow

That is very interesting cause for the girlie show she had over 100.000 pleople for just 1 show!

flop show :dramatic:

300.000 people only in Brazil doesnt say much :doh:

i think Brazilians from other states preferred to come to São Paulo this time...there's a big nightlife in here...

and i believe people in SP have more money than in Rio so the concerts here will have more public

Madonna went to an after-party and danced till 4 am, she even smoked and kissed one of the dancers!

:shock:

:lol:

Where did you hear that

And who are those two men that shes sitting inbetween in the car?

Is that steven klein taking her picture?

:shock:

:lol:

Where did you hear that

And who are those two men that shes sitting inbetween in the car?

Is that steven klein taking her picture?

I think it´s Steve Klein, the shooting has been done at the party

Reports say that she asked Guy Oseary to introduce her to Rodrigo Santoro (brazilian actor) last night at the party, he was the only vip who talked privately to her...the new Antonio Banderas?

his picture

0,,16146223-GDH,00.jpg

Reports say that she asked Guy Oseary to introduce her to Rodrigo Santoro (brazilian actor) last night at the party, he was the only vip who talked privately to her...the new Antonio Banderas?

his picture

0,,16146223-GDH,00.jpg

another pic of him:

Rodrigo-santoro.jpg

Hmm...this is a good specimen. Go get 'em Madonna!

Guest harbors
Hey, no sorries, the dude is HOT! anyone who makes The Queen happy is good enough. :vanitybonet:

oh really?!!!! wat if he has a small weenie? Nothing can make Madonna happier than a man with a monster c*ck.