RIO DE JANEIRO - December 14/15 - PRESS Reports/Reviews/Pics

Guest dicktracy

Madonna is expected to visit Favela da Rocinha today and also Beija Flor Samba School this afternoon according to reports.

Folha de S.Paulo reports that 300.000 tickets have been sold for the five concerts in Brasil.

Guest Pud Whacker
No, it's only because after fucking 15 years Madonna is coming back and some people like you just can't enjoy the moment. I don't want to keep on loosing energie on this right now. This is going nowhere, Brasil is the way Brasil should be rigt now, as the world, as Madonna. Or maybe you want to go back and discuss the origins of modern western cultures blablabla. The world is a big "plutocracy", if you expand your point of view. And Madonna is part of the american way of life = capitalism, let's not forget. Again, let's not be naive.

Then, I don't consider vip lounges any kind of exploitation, altough I myself paid more than U$1.000 to see her 3 concerts in SP and some are going for free with all the luxury. Music is business, Madonna = money. Let's move on and keep this thread focused now...

It's fucking Madonna back again in Brasil and it's better her shake her ass beautifully here!!!

:thumbsup:

Guest Pud Whacker
Well

maybe all of that SURGERY TALK...can finally be put to rest.......she looks 50 without makeup.....alright?

and fantastic!!! :thumbsup:

<object width="480" height="392"><param value="http://video.globo.com/Portal/videos/cda/player/player.swf" name="movie" /><param value="high" name="quality" /><param value="midiaId=934722&autoStart=false&width=480&height=392" name="FlashVars" /><embed width="480" height="392" flashvars="midiaId=934722&autoStart=false&width=480&height=392" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" quality="high" src="http://video.globo.com/Portal/videos/cda/player/player.swf"></embed></object>

you know.....she could have atleast dangled david over the railing!

Well, these are not the best pix of her, she has moments when she wears no makeup and she looks much better than in those pix. Don't we all have days once in a while when we look like shit?