RIO DE JANEIRO - December 14/15 - PRESS Reports/Reviews/Pics

Guest dicktracy

Guest boytoyville

I'm sure the boxscores will be amazing! They said the same type of things about LA & Detroit and well... they were sold out so I'm sure this will be too...Besides she is still going to make a crapload of money from these dates and it's nice she decided to do two there as orginally only 1 was planned.

oh please the selling was a mess

this tickets are left because they were hold at the days of sale! it was a true war to get tickets for her show and yet this unsold tickets are the worst at the stadium

TF4 was the responsible for the mess. no problem for Madonna her shows there will be amazing the demand is really insane! she is doing 5 shows in Brazil!

Sales in Rio and Sao Paulo were chaotic. The production here (tickets for fun) was unable to to create an online system that demands that the flow of concerts. Result: Many discards of tickets, people who wanted a ticket ended up being charged for four, six or more ... What has generated a large number of returned tickets for box office.

Moreover, the negative marketing has generated the false impression that they had sold all tickets. Nor had the impression that if you see the show it was necessary to go through all the problems again.

In any case, for both dates were set in Rio, they already sold approximately 140 thousand for the 150k Available for sale

In Sao Paulo 195 thousand of 200 thousand tickets are sold.

A really expressive numbers!

In 1993 they saled 120k for Rio and 88k for Sao Paulo

Famous will view Madonna in luxury lounges www.g1.com.br -translated by google

VIPs will have DJ, hairdresser, makeup artist and buffet signed by chefs

Famous will also have their fan days with the passage of Madonna by Brazil. But anything that includes sunrise on the door of the Maracana and the Morumbi or squeeze the lawn in search of the best angle of the popstar. A select list of names of TV, fashion and music will give the show in VIP cabins of the sponsors, with luxuries and butlerin 'that could even be on the list of demands of the pop diva.

Juliana Paes, Murilo Benício, Mariana Ximenes, Claudia Raia, Flávia Alessandra, Wilhelmine Guinle and Camila Pitanga are among those invited to cabins in Rio and Sao Paulo. The list also includes the designer Carlos Tufvesson, the the beach volleyball player and swimmers Emanuel Cesar Cielo.

The actress Juliana Paes went to the first show of her muse in 1993. ""I am a fan since the release of the album" Imaculate collection. "Those songs marked my adolescence. At the show in 1993, she arrived early with a group of friends and with a backpack full of sandwiches to hold out until show time. I was so close that could almost touch it! Too much! ", recalls the actress.

Mariana Ximenes was not so lucky the first time, was out of the country. Mas vai conferir a performance da diva em São Paulo. But she will see the performance of the diva in Sao Paulo. "I am a old fan," says.

Arduous task of denying requests

Also fan of Madonna, the actor, publicist and producer Carlos Vieira was chosen by Renner, one of the sponsors, to be part of that team of VIPs. Arduous task that included the art of saying no to almost 90% of those who tried.

"Many people asked. O grande problema é dizer não. The big problem is saying no. Todos All are important, but it is a question of mathematics. If we had the entire lawn, it would be nice. Worsened because many people tried to buy into the runway VIP and failed. O camarote era a última esperança. The cabin was the last hope. But the list is closed, only enter when someone leaves someone, "said Carlos Vieira, in the air as a photographer in the novel" Business in China ".

Carlos was on the lawn of the Maracana 15 years ago and will give each of the five presentations that will popstar in Brazil: "I have great pleasure".

In the TAM cabin, co-sponsoring the show, the list includes Dado Dolabella and Luana Piovani, properly separated, he was invited to the show in Rio and she, in Sao Paulo. Deborah Secco already must face a "Madonnatona" appears as guest cabins in the two cities.

In Rio, the Renner vip guest will be received with a cocktail at the Museum of Modern Art (MAM) and go to the Maracanã in a minibus. In Sao Paulo, the meeting point is the Brazilian Museum of Sculpture (Mube).

The shirts-invitation signed by the designer Juliana Jabour can be customized. And asked not need to spend hours if arrumando before the event: the "Hair Stylist" Evandro Angelo and makeup artist for Lancôme Bruno Padovan and Paul Filatier will be made to give a final touch in production.

Will be about 200 guests per night in the lounges of the sponsor, who will have access to runways VIPs, best places to watch the show, where tickets to R $ 600 are sold out. But the menus will be signed by chefs Adriana Mattar in Rio, and Patricia Li, in Sao Paulo.

The meeting will be points of the Nave 5, in Sao Paulo, and the Sky Lounge, in Rio and will not miss music, performed by DJs Ed Brown and Mauricio Tuzzolo in Sao Paulo, and Cyro Novello, the Rio All seats will be decorated à la Madonna. "

Altogether, the company will meet about 3 thousand guests, including winners of promotions. Nos dias de credenciamento, as camisetas dos VIPs também poderão ser customizadas. In the days of accreditation, the shirts of VIPs also can be customized.

VIP cabins in Brazil leave Madonna´s team 'perplexed' by Folha de S.Paulo

Folha de São Paulo Monica Bergamo´s column today tells the singer's team is "perplexed" with the VIP boxes that are usually mounted by events here in the genre. These are privileged spaces to meet celebrities and paparazzi allowed to photograph the guests. According to the column, the problem is that the rules of pop star, only 20 photographers can enter the stadium.

Guest dicktracy

I agree... it's such a bourgeois/aristocrat thing, so last century. Then again, most South America if not all of it is a plutocracy. I guess Brazil is the most obvious one.

I agree... it's such a bourgeois/aristocrat thing, so last century. Then again, most South America if not all of it is a plutocracy. I guess Brazil is the most obvious one.

welcome to the third world! :gross:

hey, although i don´t agree with the vip lounges, it is pretty obvious that sponsors have a number of tickets to their guests. This is a expensive concert for Brazil and we must not forget that without these sponsors, the concerts wouldn´t happen at all here. It´s obvious too that they want visibility with the concert. Business are business, let´s not be childish. I don´t see this as a "third world" thing. By the way i dont´ consider my country "third world".

Guest dicktracy

Brazil is considered a developing nation, not a third world country; that would be Haiti and Somalia. But that the country is a plutocracy is evident by this debacle.

Brazil is considered a developing nation, not a third world country; that would be Haiti and Somalia.

Totally. And Brazil has the world's 10th largest economy. Nothing to dismiss out of hand.