BUENOS AIRES - December 4/5/7/8 - PRESS Reports/Reviews/Pics

bagol

Guest Drowned Bedtime
Probably Ingrid will translate. Just imagine Madonna saying "mucho gusto means I welcome to you seennnnnnoriiiiiiiita president".

LOL!

930054.jpg

she doesnt´look good, well she looks like a 50 years old woman with heavy make up...but the picture is great

and Ingrid is a colombian politician kidnapped by the FARCs.she´s been in the jungle for some years, and she´s been released like 7 months ago

Who's this Ingrid person?

Ingrid Betancourt Pulecio (born 25 December 1961)[1] is a Colombian-French politician, former senator, anti-corruption activist and Nobel Peace Prize nominee. Betancourt was kidnapped by the Revolutionary Armed Forces of Colombia (FARC) on 23 February 2002, and rescued from captivity six and a half years later in Operation Jaque, along with 14 other hostages (three Americans and 11 Colombian policemen and soldiers), by Colombian security forces on 2 July 2008, who claim to have tricked the FARC into believing they were a leftist non-governmental organization.

she doesnt´look good, well she looks like a 50 years old woman with heavy make up...but the picture is great

and Ingrid is a colombian politician kidnapped by the FARCs.she´s been in the jungle for some years, and she´s been released like 7 months ago

Oh god..I didn't recognize her with the Evita hairstyle.

I think she looks good, she's about the same age as the other 2 women in the pic and she looks way younger and Cristina has heavy make up on too.

I think she looks good, she's about the same age as the other 2 women in the pic and she looks way younger and Cristina has heavy make up on too.

i was to say the same too

Guest waiting

I was going to say she looks good again until I saw the last picture. She looks like something straight out of Madame Tussauds there.

HELLO omg she is fuckin 50 years old, shes never gonna look young again cuz she is old, LOL, omg u retards

but too be famous and meeting presidents of other countries, the lil girl from michigan