MEXICO CITY - November 29 - FAN Reports/Pics/Videos

Guest valhum

From Tribe:

"During borderline she let the crowd sing.

During the request song she asked a guy in the first row which one he wanted her to sing but he didn't understand her so she said "go home" hahahahhaa :lol:

At the end (give it to me) she told the audience "are u lazy, keep going motherfuckers!"

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I found this of the intro/Candy Shop/Beat Goes On, it gets a bit shaky in the middle ... watching it now to see if she said that in this section :)

Yes! She said "Alright Mexico" at 6'30"!

I hate concerts in Latinamerica... the Video quality are bad :(

yes, its true, mostly cause its cell phones cameras (not good ones) people dont want to risk in bringing the cameras and stupid mexican guard take it from you and never see it again.

Devil - great images and sound!

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mMKABQfceVg&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param'>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mMKABQfceVg&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mMKABQfceVg&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

:dramatic:

Guest heartmadonna.

greAT VIDEOS EVERYONE THANKS FOR POSTING THEM!

her voice sounds really deep when shes singing you must love me, when she sang it at the concerty i went to her vvoice was higher lol

Sticky & Sweet Tour: Mexico City Fan Pictures - Part 1

madonnalicious reader Fernando was at the first Mexico City show at the Foro Sol on Saturday 29 November and sent in these pictures and report:

"Saturday night was PERFECTION and the crowd was more vibrant and excited than any show I have been too so far for the Sticky & Sweet Tour.

Madonna was very happy and interacted with the crowd alot! She had told them it has been a long time since she has been to Mexico and she was very happy to be here!

It is MADONNA MANIA here in Mexico City!"

mexicocity_291108_fernando1news.jpg

mexicocity_291108_fernando2news.jpg

mexicocity_291108_fernando3news.jpg

mexicocity_291108_fernando4news.jpg

mexicocity_291108_fernando5news.jpg

mexicocity_291108_fernando6news.jpg

Sticky & Sweet Tour: Mexico City Fan Pictures - Part 1

madonnalicious reader Fernando was at the first Mexico City show at the Foro Sol on Saturday 29 November and sent in these pictures and report:

"Saturday night was PERFECTION and the crowd was more vibrant and excited than any show I have been too so far for the Sticky & Sweet Tour.

Madonna was very happy and interacted with the crowd alot! She had told them it has been a long time since she has been to Mexico and she was very happy to be here!

It is MADONNA MANIA here in Mexico City!"

mexicocity_291108_fernando1news.jpg

mexicocity_291108_fernando2news.jpg

mexicocity_291108_fernando3news.jpg

mexicocity_291108_fernando4news.jpg

mexicocity_291108_fernando5news.jpg

mexicocity_291108_fernando6news.jpg