MEXICO CITY - November 29 - FAN Reports/Pics/Videos

Guest valhum

Where you will be????

Here

seat.jpg

I am really hoping that i will be near the catwalk, front of stage, where she goes and gives the mic during GI2M, etc, u know, not in the END of the stage but more of in the middle part, where she comes when 4 Minutes, Into the Groove, etc :dramatic:

the wall across the street from my little hotel is PLASTERED with Madonna posters :lol:

Hey Jota, gonna text you tomorrow as soon as i arrive to Mexico City..... as a matter of fact, i will text u right now so u get my phone....in any chance, i hope u activated your Mex cel phone :p

We must do lunch tomorrow!!! Nos vamos a comer tacos :lol:

Here

seat.jpg

I am really hoping that i will be near the catwalk, front of stage, where she goes and gives the mic during GI2M, etc, u know, not in the END of the stage but more of in the middle part, where she comes when 4 Minutes, Into the Groove, etc :dramatic:

Wow, really close. Lucky you.

I will be Platino 15 saturday and platino 12 sunday. Anyway, I hope we'll have a great time. I'm saving all my energy to those days.

Fans are starting to organise to "paint" the Foro Sol with the Mexican Flag colours (using clothes, ballons, napkins, whatever) during the REQUEST section! :D

Some parties:

madonnathon.jpg

tiki.jpg

She went straight to the hotel and didn't leave the room, but some of her dancers met with fans at the hotel last night! Hope there are some pics around :)

She has some "private activities" for the morning - wonder if she's going to Frida Kahlo's house in Coyoacán.

She went straight to the hotel and didn't leave the room, but some of her dancers met with fans at the hotel last night! Hope there are some pics around :)

She has some "private activities" for the morning - wonder if she's going to Frida Kahlo's house in Coyoacán.

she is going to fuck A Rod somewhere in La Condesa

^^^^

:lol:

The fans brought her a mariachi! And Lola went out to the room's balcony for a while! From La Crónica:

Una algarabía ocasionó Lourdes, la hija mayor de Madonna, quien se asomó al balcón. Los fanáticos se organizaron para hacer una “coperacha” y regalarle un mariachi a la intérprete de “4 minutes” . Hasta el cierre de esta edición se seguían congregando más fans en la espera de poder ver a Madonna.

^^^^

The fans brought her a mariachi! And Lola went out to the room's balcony for a while! From La Crónica:

Una algarabía ocasionó Lourdes, la hija mayor de Madonna, quien se asomó al balcón. Los fanáticos se organizaron para hacer una “coperacha” y regalarle un mariachi a la intérprete de “4 minutes” . Hasta el cierre de esta edición se seguían congregando más fans en la espera de poder ver a Madonna.

if they are real fans, they probably would know madonna would never come out LOL

from madroger225

The 1st show in Mexico City just ended, some of the most remarkable thing were:

1. She came out with the regular red, short-pants and black-hoody outfit for the old school section (I really was hoping to see the raspberry one)

2. She kissed the like-a-virgin-wannabe girl on the mouth before choking the vogue girl with that black jacket.

3. Before singing You Must Love Me, she said "Un momento por favor" (one moment please) and took some time to thank everyone for coming out and said she felt glad to be back in Mexico after so many years!

4. The requested song was "Sorry", but some one else had suggested "Deeper And Deeper" before, to which she answered with a big NO!!! It wasn't what I expected and apparently nor was it for Madonna... she said that the next time she'd choose a song that everybody LIKED!!! I guess so everyone would know that words to sing it out loud.

5. The entire show didn't seem to have had any technical difficulty or what i would call "f*ck ups" until the end, when the central screen that closes the cube with the big "GAME OVER" letters on it, didn't come down... well it wasn't noticeable actually, unless you are an obsessed that knows how the show is supposed to run in its entirety, like I am!!!!

6. They played holiday after the show was over and everybody seemed very excited about it, some people thought it was going to be an encore!!!!

Well at the end of the day I can only say that it was a great show and 2nd best day of my life (Tomorrow is gonna be the best one when I'm in the golden circle)

From Tribe:

"During borderline she let the crowd sing.

During the request song she asked a guy in the first row which one he wanted her to sing but he didn't understand her so she said "go home" hahahahhaa :lol:

At the end (give it to me) she told the audience "are u lazy, keep going motherfuckers!"

Guest Little Red
^^^^

Awww, bless. Would like to see some footage of that. Crazy cabrones :thumbsup: