MEXICO CITY - Nov 29/30 - PRESS Reports/Reviews/Pics

Guest Hafo

THE BEST NIGHT EVER!!!!!!

Yestarday she said VERGA :lol: (dick / cock I am not sure what is the translation).

Saturday someone ask for Deeper and deeper, and she said NO and ask for something that everyone knwos the lyrics.

Sunday Whem she asked a guy about the requested song, he ask for Hollywood, immediately she said NO, then someone ask for something else, I didn't hear, and finally a girl call MERIDIANA ask for Express yourself. (I was hoping for Like a Virgin).

I found Saturday's concert a little bit better, her voice was awesome, she sang really well, and OMG she was full of energy.

I wish I could make a review of every song, but I am a little hurry, but I have time to say this: I didn't like 4 Minutes at all, the clothes, her voice and the performance, it didn't work for me, on the other hand Hung Up wasn't that bad as I expected, altough my boyfriend didn't like it at all because is his favorite song, he was expecting more dance and choreography.

The rest was just perfect. My fav. Like a Prayer, there's no words to describe it.

I managed to capture a couple of news reports about the show.. the hechos reporter is annoying, he said that although a lot of people were impressed.. (he emphasized) that others were expecting more. Whatever!

But I love her big smile in the first video, when her throne is turning and she sees the audience for the first time :inlove:

Noticiero Paola Rojas

Hechos

Thanks for sharing! Hahaha typical sour TV Azteca reporter. And yes, her grin was FAB! :erotica:

You're welcome! Yeah I hate Tv Azteca especially Paty Chapoy :confused: that bitch!! I'm going to try and record whatever they say about the concert in Ventaneando

I managed to capture a couple of news reports about the show.. the hechos reporter is annoying, he said that although a lot of people were impressed.. (he emphasized) that others were expecting more. Whatever!

But I love her big smile in the first video, when her throne is turning and she sees the audience for the first time :inlove:

Noticiero Paola Rojas

Hechos

The grandma!!! LOL thats cute madonna has fans her age

Nice (if slightly OTT) review of the Nov 30 gig. Translated by Babel and adapted by moi :p

http://www.exonline.com.mx/diario/noticia/...cardiaca/431466

Revealing and heart-arresting Madonna

The Queen of Pop said goodbye to Mexico and untied the euphoria of its followers, who became speechless before their sensuality and the amazing production surrounding the concert

The sea of emotions flooded the Forum Sun, that was transformed into thousand of shouts, choirs and applause, that united 55 thousand assistants in the second, and last, concert of Madonna in Mexico.

On Sunday night, the Material Girl repeated the formula of her first concert, with the interpretation of the same themes included in her tour Sticky & Sweet, that will continue in Argentina.

Her energy was revitalising, challenging and showing in her skin during the two hours of the spectacle, that unfolded multimedia and a brilliant, not very often seen production in this capital city.

The fanatics arrived up to four hours before the arrival of the Queen of Pop. She arrived on her throne at 21:15.

During the delay, the anxiety of its followers exploded in applause, jumps and phrases like "these are the more expensive ticket I have paid in my life, $1.800! ", "where is she, come on, don't become a diva”, "let's get another round of beers, we still have time".

Then, the forum turned dark, lights went off, and glorification rose in euphoria. The Queen had initiated its game of sensuality, music and dances, captivating her audience beneath her golden hair, her dark fishnets and the boots and black clothes, that revealed an aesthetic and youthful figure.

Immediately, the "Candy Shop" song along with its virtual gears and cogs, made all hearts jump, generating commentaries like "Look at those arms and the muscles of its legs!", "Told ya, this was going to be fabulous and "She is amazing", followed by an extra a beer to tune oneself to the rhythm of the music.

Smooth, acid, sticky and hallucinating, the candy was tasted by the Mexican public who was greeted by Her Majesty with a "Hola Mexico" in Spanish.

The tonalities of their songs ruled the open-space venue, transforming it into a living being, movable, twirly and noisy, full of human cells to the brink of the emotional collapse, turning mobiles on and off, singing and jumping in reverence to the interpreter of Beat goes on, Human Nature and Vogue.

"So nice, the people of Mexico, thank you. Let me hear you sing”, Madonna shouted in the edge of the scene, from where it observed the sea of people awaiting for her commands transformed in musical notes.

The Queen of Pop conquered with the interpretation of 25 themes, but the delight of Madonna was in her passion and originality, being frank with herself and without secrets for its public. The 50-year old played around a pole in small shorts red, that she later threw to the audience along with glasses in the form of heart.

The surprise theme at night was Express Yourself in acoustic version, asked by the public, to be followed by 4 Minutes, Like to prayer, Ray of Light, Hung up and Give it To Me.

"I Love You Mexico! Thank you, it was nice", she concluded.

I knew she wouldn't resist! She tried "arroz poblano (rice with corn and peppers)", "agua de horchata (it's like a rice beverage)" and a "chicken and sour cream tostada". She was in really good spirits before the concerts, asking "how is the audience outside", trianing and joking with her dancers.

http://www.diario.com.mx/nota.php?notaid=8...5daedcef58ac756

Apparently she was anything but a diva at the hotel - she even washed her hands on an employee's bathroom prior to a private dinner reception at the hotel! Staff said she was quite down to earth, looked gorgeous without make-up and seemed very happy surrounded by her entourage and family. Also (kindly notice) her label was absent, no Warners representatives or OCESA (the promoter) staff.

http://www.diario.com.mx/nota.php?notaid=c...88aadcac4f4174a

Several articles/blogs mention that this was one of the best organised gigs, with people leading you to your seats, and that the sound was "impecable" even from the background. Sounds like a publicity stunt by the promoters ;)

Some and that Madonna gossip leaks:

* She didn't want to do more than 2 shows because she knew the oxygen levels were lower.

* The only thing that she can fluently say in Spanish, according to the staff, is "gracias" and "muy rico" (thank you and it tastes very good).

* Rocco loves sweets and ate half a carrot cake at the hotel. So much for her kids having only macrobiotic food :1251:

* Lourdes is extremelly well-mannered, loves Madonna to bits and bought her a Frida Kahlo purse as a gift.

* All the water she and her family drank was imported.

And that's it I guess for this thread! Now over to you AR-GEN-TI-NA!

* Rocco loves sweets and ate half a carrot cake at the hotel. So much for her kids having only macrobiotic food

Well, with dad off in Europe and Mama shakin' her ass for money every night, it's no surprise this "latch-key kid" would turn to sugar as an escape for his emotional wounds.

Some and that Madonna gossip leaks:

* She didn't want to do more than 2 shows because she knew the oxygen levels were lower.

* The only thing that she can fluently say in Spanish, according to the staff, is "gracias" and "muy rico" (thank you and it tastes very good).

* Rocco loves sweets and ate half a carrot cake at the hotel. So much for her kids having only macrobiotic food

* Lourdes is extremelly well-mannered, loves Madonna to bits and bought her a Frida Kahlo purse as a gift.

* All the water she and her family drank was imported.

Awwww :inlove:

Well, with dad off in Europe and Mama shakin' her ass for money every night, it's no surprise this "latch-key kid" would turn to sugar as an escape for his emotional wounds.

The article states that when Rocco saw the carrot cake he said: "Oooh I want that one". After seeing Rocco enjoying it so much, Madonna herself had a slice and said, "muy rico". But Madonna said no to chocolate cake the next day.

So all those rumours of her eating only macro-biotic food and being a governess regarding what her family eats seem far-fetched.

And btw I don't think I have ever been emotionally wounded but I LOVED sweets and cake as a kid :) Still do :shy:

I would've loved to see Lourdes and Rocco, would've loved to have a pic with them but i know i wouldn't dare to ask for it, i mean, i respect their space, etc.