MIAMI - November 26 - FAN Reports/Pics/Videos

Shopgal1984

Guest BytheBay
It was explained that picture was taken in 2006. No idea why it was posted in this thread.

the picture of gloria was taken in 2006 not chris

^ you can see Chris in the background behind the guy getting his picture taken. :doh:

You're right. I was so focused on Gloria, and the guy NOT Chris, I didn't notice him.

In any case neither Gloria or Gloria appears to have attended the Miami show last night anyway.

Which still begs the question as to why a pic of them is even in this thread. :doh::lol:

"HIS SHOW IS FREAKING AMAZING!!!!

AWASOME!!!

She looks funcking gourgeous!!

She was smiling a lot , she looked really happy!!!

A-rod, guys let me tell you the rumors are true, she gave him some looks and smiles that were so hot like lovers lovers ummm ummm!! was nice to be able to witness that! :chuckle:

I was 3 roads from the end of the catwalk and It was one of my favorites

Ms experiences!!!

I danced and scream to all songs, even to "you must love me"

a mom and her 12 year old daughter were in front of me and the coyldnt stop dancing, it was so cute! the girl had glasses and kept turning her head to look at me as I was screaming and jumping like a popcorn!

Her voice was amazinng!!!! beautifull!

An old man went out during the last songs and he step on me and I gently pusing him like " you stepped on me creep!" and the woman next to me said: "It's Rod Stewart" like I care!!!

material girl as a request was soooo fun! everybody around me sang it perfectly and outloud!!!! "

"During the middle of Hung Up, fitting to the background screens of the chess board, Madonna paused and said in reference to her divorce "IN 29 MOONS THE QUEEN WILL TRUMP THE KING!" then paused and looked down into the audience to where A-Rod was sitting!!! Loved it !!"

Guest hotstickyandsweet

:thumbsup: I drove 7 and a half hours in total picking up friends in Tampa, then back to where I live, then 3 hours till we arrived in Miami. WHAT A FUCKING AMAZING SHOW! I have never ever seen her looking so good and having a BLAST. It was much chillier than usual for Miami standards, but had no effect on me because the anticipation kept me warm.

We originally had HORRIBLE seats in section 439. My friend Melissa suffered from vertigo, so we went on a LONG ASS goose chase to get to customer service. He said there were no more seats and I lost it. Then stated a little flirting and all of a sudden we were in section 129!!!!! HOLY SHIT were we close. The stadium wasn't as packed as a Dolphin NFL game, but pretty damn close.

The opening was AMAZING at 10'clock. Let me tell you, EVERY song was fun, visual and just downright amazing! This is honestly the 1st show since Blond Ambition (when I was 15) where she looked happy and interacted with the audience for a good part of the show. My faves were Candy Shop, Vogue, Miles Away, Borderline, and Devil. GI2M was awesome and She's Not Me was PHIERCE. If she weren't 50, every song she performed probably could have been radio hits. Even fans that went for the nostalgia enjoyed the new stuff. I hope the last performances push HC back on the charts! All in all a PERFECT 10! All hail the QUEEN! XOXO Thanks Madge for again, reminding me of why our affair has lasted 25 years!

Sticky & Sweet Tour: Miami Fan Pictures - Part 1

madonnalicious reader Garrett attended the last show of the North American leg of the tour last night in Miami. The show featured some very special guests on stage!

"Hi, just got back from a great show in Miami! Pharrell and Timbaland made special appearances on stage. Timbaland came on for '4 Minutes' and Pharrell came on for the last song 'Give It 2 Me'. Also a special guest was in the audience tonight....front row right at the end of the catwalk....A-Rod!"

miami_261108_garrett1news.jpg

miami_261108_garrett2news.jpg

miami_261108_garrett3news.jpg

miami_261108_garrett4news.jpg

Its so cute , in what other show did she do the puppet thing before?

Aww she did the little hand puppets in Miami too:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Guest Danny86
She also dismissed both "Dress You Up" and "Open Your Heart" in that same bit, even discussing with Kevin that OYH was too high for her. And yet despite those disimissals she went on to sing both of them as requests after this show.

As long as it's an upbeat song with easy lyrics and was a hit in some form then it's a potential request.

She reportedly said a big "no" for "Deeper And Deeper" in Mexico so I guess that settles it. :p