MIAMI - November 26 - FAN Reports/Pics/Videos

Shopgal1984

Guest boytoyville

I guess Kanye was too busy promoting his album. He was supposed to make an appearence in either Chicago or Miami according to M. Oh well. Pharrell and Timberland more than make up for it. Hope everyone that went had a blast!

Ooopsie, A-rod was at his fucking soulmate's show, front row! :rosey:

Note : he wasn't even in the public ! fan reports say he stood with Guy O. and security in the zone between the public and M. Yeah baby ! Even Gwenyth has to go into the crowd!

2m67h41.jpg

1znph20.jpg

hwheme.jpg

i'm so surprised that timbaland showed up. i guess they really did get along somewhat for him to agree to appear with her. pharrel is adorable i think...too bad justin couldn't make it as well.

i hope this doesn't mean that any of them will be working with her again on her next album...except maybe pharrell...

when the hell are they filming for the dvd? they definitely should have caught some of the guest appearances

has anyone seen cameras at any show yet? i don't think so right?

Am I the only one who find a bit creepy that the Bergs are everywhere with her? This man has been touring with Madonna since RIT and now that have converted A-Rod as well. They must be getting lotsa cash!!!!

You bring Kabbalah in every other post!

Will you give it a rest already?!

She's been studying it for more than 10 years now; it's obviously making happy and she has no intention of leaving it.

Clearly she's good friends with the Bergs and has been for quite a long period now.

M is a smart lady, who achieved great things in her life. I'm sure she knows what's good for her, therefore she chose the right spiritual path for HER.

The easiest thing to do is to judge, especially about things we don't know or understand completely.

Its because kabbalah is in every damn thing she has been doing for years now like her tours, albums , photoshoots, videos, interviews, books and now her love life too. She seems to have became an extremist trying to convert everyone she meets into it. That is quite creepy :tongue:

You bring Kabbalah in every other post!

Will you give it a rest already?!

She's been studying it for more than 10 years now; it's obviously making happy and she has no intention of leaving it.

Clearly she's good friends with the Bergs and has been for quite a long period now.

M is a smart lady, who achieved great things in her life. I'm sure she knows what's good for her, therefore she chose the right spiritual path for HER.

The easiest thing to do is to judge, especially about things we don't know or understand completely.

Its because kabbalah is in every damn thing she has been doing for years now like her tours, albums , photoshoots, videos, interviews, books and now her love life too. She seems to have became an extremist trying to convert everyone she meets into it. That is quite creepy :tongue:

You can't "convert" people to Kabbalah because it's not a religion; it's a spiritual and philosophical belief system.

As long as she's not trying to "convert" you, you shouldn't be that bothered.

As I said, it's obviously making her happy and brings real depth and reason to her life. As she said, it's giving her answers to questions she had all her life. Its part of her life and here to stay, so just let it go and stop try to berate about it all the time.

I'm sorry but I have little patience for people who ridicule others people religions, belief systems, sexual preferences and way of living in general, especially when they don't understand and know little about it.

People condemn what they don't understand.