ATLANTIC CITY - November 22 - FAN Reports/Pics/Videos

Guest Topaz Scorpio

It was SO cute though because before Madonna did the request song she stood there with her back faced to the audience and she did duck shadow animals with the spotlight creating a shadow of her against the middle screen. She was TOO cute!

It was SO cute though because before Madonna did the request song she stood there with her back faced to the audience and she did duck shadow animals with the spotlight creating a shadow of her against the middle screen. She was TOO cute!

wtf :lmao:

LMFAO!

Awww lol I want see the video! :demonic:

I want the video NOW! :demonic:

Guest Little Red

Just before reading this Friends was on TV with Chandler and Joey playing with their new little duck in the bath tub :lol:

Yeah, She denied "Everybody" along with a few others on that one night (forget where it was off-hand, it's on youtube).

She was looking at signs that were held up- she said she wasn't singing a ballad in response to "I'll Remember"; she asked if the guy was for real when she saw "Swim"; she said "Everybody" was too slow(!); and, she said she didn't remember the words for "Angel."

After a while, both Madonna and the crowd coudn't get the words right to Everybody and she laughed real hard and said "I suck... and you suck!"

:D :D :D

Guest Topaz Scorpio

I guess no one here went to the show? I would've figured that some New Yorkers would've made the trek down since it's only about 90 minutes away.

i wanted to go to AC but tickets were way too high for my friends. i felt bad because one of my friends missed her in nyc and really wanted to go but the cheapest were 300!

After a while, both Madonna and the crowd coudn't get the words right to Everybody and she laughed real hard and said "I suck... and you suck!" :lol:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: I wish i was there...in paris she simply choose the song, Express yourself, and sing it for 30 seconds

Made the trip down to AC from the Bronx - 2h30m! But it was a fun road trip with my buddy (a certifiable Madonna loon who had shaved the back of his head to read 'Madonna Hard Candy' - no joke!). Overall, show was good, she started promptly at 9 (there was DJ set before she came out) but crowd was quite laid back thru most of it. Can't blame them though as the stretch from 'Rain' to 'Miles Away' esp is really all new material and clearly the crowd didn't know it. She was losing people then and had to motivate folks to get up for 'Miles Away' (she chastised the crowd quite a bit during the whole show for sitting down too much). Some songs did get people up spontaneously - Vogue, ITG, 4M, LAP, ROL - She's Not Me was also a highlight, people loved the faux Madonnas and the 'Bitch Bitch Bitch' which lends some credence to those Guy cheating rumors...

Everybody was the song choice from Amir in NYC (shout out to you if you're on the board!) - she said she didn't know the lyrics but they seemed to come back to her for most of it. The second verse was problematic though as the crowd didn't know it and she lost her way, started laughing and told us we suck as does she! The posing before the request section was interesting - the reflection with the guitar looked like she was mimicking having a penis almost! Ok, I have a dirty mind but that's immediately what I thought, like she's saying, 'yea with this guitar I'm a guy with a dick, check me out' dunno, could have been the drinks we had tho lol

Liked it better than CT as it's more fun and she's very talkative as well - scolded people for smoking before YMLM, gave the mic to people to sing at various points in the show - overall, hope a DVD comes soon!

my buddy (a certifiable Madonna loon who had shaved the back of his head to read 'Madonna Hard Candy' - no joke!)

Oooh we demand PICS :D

An extras section in the DVD containing all the different request songs will be nice. Utopic, I know, but still nice.

Guest boytoyville
Made the trip down to AC from the Bronx - 2h30m! But it was a fun road trip with my buddy (a certifiable Madonna loon who had shaved the back of his head to read 'Madonna Hard Candy' - no joke!). Overall, show was good, she started promptly at 9 (there was DJ set before she came out) but crowd was quite laid back thru most of it. Can't blame them though as the stretch from 'Rain' to 'Miles Away' esp is really all new material and clearly the crowd didn't know it. She was losing people then and had to motivate folks to get up for 'Miles Away' (she chastised the crowd quite a bit during the whole show for sitting down too much). Some songs did get people up spontaneously - Vogue, ITG, 4M, LAP, ROL - She's Not Me was also a highlight, people loved the faux Madonnas and the 'Bitch Bitch Bitch' which lends some credence to those Guy cheating rumors...

Everybody was the song choice from Amir in NYC (shout out to you if you're on the board!) - she said she didn't know the lyrics but they seemed to come back to her for most of it. The second verse was problematic though as the crowd didn't know it and she lost her way, started laughing and told us we suck as does she! The posing before the request section was interesting - the reflection with the guitar looked like she was mimicking having a penis almost! Ok, I have a dirty mind but that's immediately what I thought, like she's saying, 'yea with this guitar I'm a guy with a dick, check me out' dunno, could have been the drinks we had tho lol

Liked it better than CT as it's more fun and she's very talkative as well - scolded people for smoking before YMLM, gave the mic to people to sing at various points in the show - overall, hope a DVD comes soon!

Glad you had a wonderful time! I too like Sticky & Sweet better than Confessions!

Oooh we demand PICS :D

An extras section in the DVD containing all the different request songs will be nice. Utopic, I know, but still nice.

I will work to get them - he's got the camera but we took pics all nite. By the way, my friend is in a scene of IGTTYAS - there's a quick shot when they show the fans outside the shows and he's in there as the guy with the M haircut. He did the same thing for this tour (not the same cut but he loves shaving M into his head!).

Glad you had a wonderful time! I too like Sticky & Sweet better than Confessions!

Thanks man - CT was cool but a bit too remote/sterile for my taste. I like my Madonna circa WTG/BA/TGS when she bullshits with the crowd (TGS speech from Australia on the DVD about not raining, snot, etc. is my fav!), curses, dances her ass off, dunno this tour just does that for me big time!

Guest MelissaM4

yes, great show! Not my favorite that Ive seen but definitely great. And as far as the crowd goes it was a dud! I was sitting in front of some people who wanted to sit through the whole show and actually started yelling for me to "sit down bitch" becuz they couldnt see!! Are you serious? Who goes to Madonna to sit through the whole show?!?! I mean, even Madonna herself noticed how lame the crowd was. All I know is I paid my money and I was going to enjoy myself and if they want to sit and look at my back, thats their choice! :tongue: