HOUSTON - November 16 - FAN Reports/Pics/Videos

Guest jamesshot

Guest pandaman2105

OMG!!!!!!!!!!! shes really here! she has set foot in texas finally after 18 long YEARS

also can anyone tell me how much the merchandise is at the shows. do the prices vary at each venue/city???

i dont want that much really but are the online prices the same as the at-show prices?

would be helpful thanx :)

Guest mirwais72

Went to Minute Maid Park tonight about 6:45 to show my friends where it was. We drove by and could see through the glass doors as they were setting up the stage. Check it out. Going back later as they will have made more progress.

The first picture is taken from the right hand side of the stage facing the audience. The big yellow "Tonka" type vehicle to the left of the picture is where the end of the catwalk is. Need to go back and see what progress they made.

P1010833.jpg

P1010838.jpg

P1010841.jpg

P1010843.jpg

P1010849.jpg

Edited by mirwais72

Guest jamesshot

Just got back from Meridian with Lesbi. He got me very drunk and has incriminating photos. :)

We had fun.

The dancers and Monte showed up. Monte put the microphone in my face and asked what song we wanted to hear. I said DRESS YOU UP.

Yes! We were right next to Monte! Monte is HOT!!! I will post the evidence later on today as I got Jamesshot drunk!!!!

James is a great guy! I had a lot of fun with him. I can't wait to finally meet Mirwais after 15 years of knowing of him!!!!

Awesome stage pictures!!! I'd just love to watch them in action putting that all up.

HAVE A GREAT TIME HOUSTON FANS! You are going to LOVE it!!!!! *can't wait to read your reviews afterwards!

Guest jamesshot

OK Houston people. We are meeting up before the concert or after or both. If you want to meet up, text me. We will be going to South Beach club afterwards. They are having a huge Madonna party. Not sure what we are doing before yet.

Its HERE!

The 104 KRBE party at Meridian was OK. They advertised it as her dancers would be dancing and her singers performing. That didn't happen. Her dancers and Monte showed up. I was in the front of the crowd with Lesbi behind me. The cute, white dancer who was in the Ross the Intern segment on Jay Leno made eye contact with me several times as did Monte. Monte asked what song we wanted to hear at the concert , he put the mic in my face and I said "Dress You Up". He smiled and nodded.

They also stated they would play Madonna all night. They played about 4 songs only: LAV, MG Angel(briefly) and 4M. That sucked. KRBE sucks. South Beach tonight will be much better.

Guest boytoyville

^ Yeah that dancer Paul is cute! I ran into him at a Cafe in Chicago at 5am and apprached him. I told him how awesome the show is and gave him a little huge. hehe

Guest jamesshot
^ Yeah that dancer Paul is cute! I ran into him at a Cafe in Chicago at 5am and apprached him. I told him how awesome the show is and gave him a little huge. hehe

Nice. I bet he was all hard and muscly! :)

Guest boytoyville

Yes, he was with some girl though. :( hehe. Normann was also there. I think I made him slightly uncomfotable when I hugged him but I didn't care lol.

Houston gets ready

madonnalicious readers Kirk and Michael stopped by the Minute Maid Park in Houston and took these pictures of the stage being prepared for tonights show.

Please don't forget to send in your tour pictures and reports from tonights show! Please email them to madonnalicious@gmail.com

stickyandsweet_houston_setup1news.jpg

stickyandsweet_houston_setup2news.jpg