LOS ANGELES - November 6 - PRESS Reports/Reviews/Pics

moe

Guest Topaz Scorpio
where r the madonna fans here :scared: im getting attack :swordplay: by a bunch of britney loons here!! :dramatic: help!! :crazy: where the hell is pud when i need it!! :lmao::rotfl::lmao::horny:

Oh, piss off please.

Guest Coked Up Baby Boy
Yeah I think so too. I think their association is tired. The video was cute in a pop culture way since Britney was everyones fav whipping girl like Madonna was back in the day but this is pointless.

I'd rather her do this than sit in a seat at the EMA's like she did at the VMA's doing nothing and accepting some overblown award. At least she's mixing her come back up.

I'd rather her do this than sit in a seat at the EMA's like she did at the VMA's doing nothing and accepting some overblown award. At least she's mixing her come back up.

But she got a bunch of awards there too. Imagine if she looked fabulous and accepted them graciously and posed. It would really hype up the comeback in Europe too. Anyway it is what it is so lets just see how it went.

god britney looks so much older than madonna and her outfit is so matronly...if she had a tight leather mini skirt on it might have worked but she looks awful

X Factor, I know you're new here, but I'm only gonna tell you this once. This kind of pesty thread flooding is not allowed here. Take your shit to Pop Princesses and post about Britney there. This thread is at 14 pages and half of the posts are yours. Enough. Push your luck and you'll be suspended.