LOS ANGELES - November 6 - PRESS Reports/Reviews/Pics

moe

sorry buddy but i got taste :provoke:I am a real madonna fan :boxing: got the real deal not a white trash madonna wanna b( not even a good 1) :demonic:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Ak1cpi74RM...feature=related :hotmess::lmao::rotfl::lmao:

she is nothing more than a pretty girl on the stage and her horrible voice makes me laugh

i dont think she will be back if she keeps singing my pussy is on fire i want it big.

Stage collapse:

1105_madonna_stage.jpg

Britney Spears' timing is good these days. The stage she'll take tonight with Madonna semi-collapsed yesterday.

Britney and Justin Timberlake will perform with Madge at Dodger Stadium this evening, at least that's what Ryan Seacrest said on KIIS FM.

Yesterday at around 4PM, the roof structure started leaning wildly to the right. A TMZ spy in the stadium snapped this picture and then, priorities straight, ran for safety.

Dodger Stadium sources tell us the stage will be repaired for tonight's show.

Stage collapse:

1105_madonna_stage.jpg

Britney Spears' timing is good these days. The stage she'll take tonight with Madonna semi-collapsed yesterday.

Britney and Justin Timberlake will perform with Madge at Dodger Stadium this evening, at least that's what Ryan Seacrest said on KIIS FM.

Yesterday at around 4PM, the roof structure started leaning wildly to the right. A TMZ spy in the stadium snapped this picture and then, priorities straight, ran for safety.

Dodger Stadium sources tell us the stage will be repaired for tonight's show.

:confused:

and to even think this could happen during the show :scared:

from tribe:

More news are coming on our community forum about the Britney and Justin appearances scheduled tonight at the Los Angeles show of Madonna's Sticky & Sweet Tour. Our friend Heather has heard its 100% confirmed that both will appear on stage, but they won't be performing together. Justin will appear in 4 Minutes and do the same as in the "Hard Candy" promo tour performance. Dancer Paul Kirkland has been spotted rehearsing 4 Minutes with Madonna as a stood in for Justin.

Britney will be appearing of course during Human Nature and she's doing part of the song with Madonna.

Will be MASSIVE! :fag:

Rumour : Justin and Britney to join Madonna on Stage ?Former couple Justin Timberlake and Britney Spears are to hit the stage with Madonna at Los Angeles' Dodgers Stadium on Thursday night (Nov 06), according to reports.

American Idol host and DJ Ryan Seacrest broke the big news on KIIS FM in Los Angeles on Wednesday, urging fans attending the sold-out spectacular to expect "surprises".

Timberlake recently teamed up with Madonna for the song 4 Minutes, while Spears is a longtime friend of the Material Girl's and recorded a short film with her, which has been used as a backdrop at Madonna's Sticky & Sweet concerts.

The last time Spears and Madonna shared a big stage together they famously locked lips at the 2003 MTV Video Music Awards.

Madonna's Dodgers Stadium show is the latest on the North American leg of her Sticky + Sweet world tour.

Spears was scheduled to make a surprise appearance at the MTV European Awards in Liverpool, England on Thursday night, but she has reportedly cancelled the trip.

She has told MTV organisers that she is staying at home in Los Angeles, so she can spend time with her sons Jayden James and Sean Preston.

A source tells British newspaper Metro, "Britney is gutted but she has family commitments. Due to the ongoing court case involving her sons, Britney has to remain in the U.S. to show she's available for her kids as often as possible, and she has to be around this week."

source : contactmusic

Guest Danny86
But as Madonna stands and plays the guitar in center stage during HN what is Britney supposed to do? Like stand a bit to the side and sing along? LAME

I agree, that sounds like a mess. Britney should come out for the "it's Britney bitch" part and then stay for "Vogue" where she can easily join the choreography.

I agree, that sounds like a mess. Britney should come out for the "it's Britney bitch" part and then stay for "Vogue" where she can easily join the choreography.

Well, the whole Human Nature performace si a little bit boring..so maybe Briteny will dance while Madonna is playing.

Guest Not4Pussies

i see it like this

they are reporting she is only doing half of the song

so i see madonna standing on one side of the mic and britney on the other

just singing and then brit will do her famous line

the number is not really a dance number so britney cant really dance to it

hope she brings her out for give it 2 me

Well, the whole Human Nature performace si a little bit boring..so maybe Briteny will dance while Madonna is playing.

:headbang: nothing boring about watching her rocking the guitar at closed n personal :provoke: the only :lame: boring thing is that stupid britney vid :horny:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Ak1cpi74RM...feature=related :hotmess:

Edited by X_FACTOR

:headbang: nothing boring about watching her rocking the guitar at closed n personal :provoke: the only :lame: boring thing is that stupid britney vid :horny:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Ak1cpi74RM...feature=related :hotmess:

Darling, I was front row in Paris so shut the fuck up.Of course I ejoy her, but the performance is a little bit boring.Like her vocals on the song :lmao: