LOS ANGELES - November 6 - PRESS Reports/Reviews/Pics

moe

Guest ptdancerpt

I can 100% confirm this. Spoke with some crew members last night in San Diego. She was rehearsing with Paul (one of the dancers) before the show. He was standing in for JT.

And yes, he's doing 4 Minutes. She will be doing half of Human Nation.

:lol: OK people NO WAY we are requesting Me Against the Music...good thing is I think both of them forgot how it goes and so did we... Is it wrong of me to just want Madonna and no one else to sing her songs???...I love Britney, but I dont want her singing Human Nature... :( I mean, she can just stand there in the back for that song next to screen, that's a good idea too...

Anyway, I am taking my camera and I will be taking pictures.

OMG sooo excited!!!!!!!! ahhh i cant wait

i'll stop by seacrest's office tomorrow and get more scoop!! yeah right! i need to get my pics & videos up from last night in san diego LMAO

This Is Going To Be A Mess vadgedouchecheeto.jpg

If you're going to Vadge's "Dry & Sour" show in Los Angeles tomorrow night, make sure you bring some kind of video recording device with you. If they're checking for that shit at the door, smuggle it in your asshole. I know you have room. :rotfl:

You see, Ryan Gaycrest called into KIIS-FM and said he has it on good authority that Brit Brit and Justin Timberlake will reunite on stage at Vadge's show Thursday night. It's a piping hot bowl of Cheeto, roid, douche and ego stew!

The three of them are supposed to do some kind of performance. I'm picturing a lot of crotch bumping and chest thumping. It's going to look like two pit bulls stuck together (Vadge & Justin) while a clueless little possum just stands and there shrugs. :rotfl: And please tell me they are going to lip-synch. Those three singing live together will create the biggest ear massacre in history.

:lmao::lmao:

they are making it sound like brit and jt will be on stage together but those two songs are about an hour apart in the show

unless they have something completely different planned....maybe like someone said they will come out for give it 2 me

god...whoever wrote that last little article is such a bitchy, bitter queen!

from tribe:

More news are coming on our community forum about the Britney and Justin appearances scheduled tonight at the Los Angeles show of Madonna's Sticky & Sweet Tour. Our friend Heather has heard its 100% confirmed that both will appear on stage, but they won't be performing together. Justin will appear in 4 Minutes and do the same as in the "Hard Candy" promo tour performance. Dancer Paul Kirkland has been spotted rehearsing 4 Minutes with Madonna as a stood in for Justin.

Britney will be appearing of course during Human Nature and she's doing part of the song with Madonna.

sorry buddy but i got taste :provoke:I am a real madonna fan :boxing: got the real deal not a white trash madonna wanna b( not even a good 1) :demonic:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Ak1cpi74RM...feature=related :hotmess::lmao::rotfl::lmao:

yikes! I hope M makes her pre-record her vocals and then lip-sync like at the 2003 VMA's