LOS ANGELES - November 6 - PRESS Reports/Reviews/Pics

moe

I´ll hope they record all those shows, and gives us as a bonus...god, I´m dreaming ireal things again

We sure dream unreal... or... maybe not... if you really want to have it who knows if they decide to really release it?

Guest boytoyville
I heard that it was sold out .. at least 95%

For the last few days you could only get 165 & 95 dollar tix and they are limited view. All 55 dollar and 350 dollar tix are sold as of now.

Guest northernlad

Do people just go to Ticktmaster every day and check on all the shows, seeing what tickets come up? :confused:

What a monumental waste of time.

Guest thehiltonsuite

I heard from a source that Britney WILL BE performing with Madonna on November 6th. 2 songs! The papers were signed today.

I heard from a source that Britney WILL BE performing with Madonna on November 6th. 2 songs! The papers were signed today.

I heard from a source that Britney IS RIGHT NOW in Manchester, United Kingdom, to attend EMA, which take place the same date.

Fuckers I still don't have a ticket. I flew all the way from Australia I don't want some crappy tickets right at the back! :(

Hey check ticketmaster VERY often...they release seats randomly!

Guest thehiltonsuite
I heard from a source that Britney IS RIGHT NOW in Manchester, United Kingdom, to attend EMA, which take place the same date.

Nope. She pulled out of the EMS's.

Britney and Justin join Madonna on stage tomorrow?, LA Dodger Stadium?

Oh my god! Britney, Justin and Madonna are performing together tomorrow!!!

“In an unprecedented concert event, music superstars Madonna, Justin Timberlake and Britney Spears will appear on stage together in Los Angeles at Dodger Stadium Thursday night.

Ryan Seacrest broke the news on 102.7 KIIS-FM Wednesday as much excitement for Madonna’s Sticky and Sweet concert tour grows in Southern California.

“If Justin and Britney end up on that stage with her…I don’t know if I’ve ever seen anything quite like that before,” said Ryan as he spoke to afternoon DJ Boy Toy Jesse.”

source - breatheheavy.com

What will Britney do though exactly? It's not like she can just stand there on stage for four minutes for Human Nature is it, then come in with her one line, "It's Britney, bitch", at the end.

425.jpg

Madonna, Justin Timberlake and Britney Spears to Appear on Stage Together

In an unprecedented concert event, music superstars Madonna, Justin Timberlake and Britney Spears will appear on stage together in Los Angeles at Dodger Stadium Thursday night.

Ryan Seacrest broke the news on 102.7 KIIS-FM Wednesday as much excitement for Madonna's Sticky and Sweet concert tour grows in Southern California.

"If Justin and Britney end up on that stage with her...I don't know if I've ever seen anything quite like that before," said Ryan as he spoke to afternoon DJ Boy Toy Jesse.

LISTEN | Ryan breaks the news on KIIS-FM Los Angeles.

This marks the first time Britney Spears has been seen with former beau Justin Timberlake in years. It will also be the first time Britney has appeared on stage with Madonna since their controversial kiss in the opening act of the 2003 MTV Video Music Awards.

http://www.ryanseacrest.com/page/madonna_j...d_britney_unite

What will Britney do though exactly? It's not like she can just stand there on stage for four minutes for Human Nature is it, then come in with her one line, "It's Britney, bitch", at the end.

she will be one of the dancers dressed up as Madonna's of the past in She's Not Me.

425.jpg

Madonna, Justin Timberlake and Britney Spears to Appear on Stage Together

In an unprecedented concert event, music superstars Madonna, Justin Timberlake and Britney Spears will appear on stage together in Los Angeles at Dodger Stadium Thursday night.

Ryan Seacrest broke the news on 102.7 KIIS-FM Wednesday as much excitement for Madonna's Sticky and Sweet concert tour grows in Southern California.

"If Justin and Britney end up on that stage with her...I don't know if I've ever seen anything quite like that before," said Ryan as he spoke to afternoon DJ Boy Toy Jesse.

LISTEN | Ryan breaks the news on KIIS-FM Los Angeles.

This marks the first time Britney Spears has been seen with former beau Justin Timberlake in years. It will also be the first time Britney has appeared on stage with Madonna since their controversial kiss in the opening act of the 2003 MTV Video Music Awards.

http://www.ryanseacrest.com/page/madonna_j...d_britney_unite

Holy crap what a hot picture of Madonna.

Can't wait to see Madonna and Britney play with each other's naughty parts onstage!

Guest jamesshot
Madonna loves Britney, Jamesshot. The world loves Britney. We all love Britney.

*twilight zone music*

Nothing can bring down my Obama high but this comes awfully close! :)

Guest Topaz Scorpio

I had speculated on this a few weeks ago. Britney should come out and join M during "Human Nature" and they could duet. Justin would come out of course during "4 Minutes" and then they could both come out and join M in the "Give It 2 Me" finale.

What a great show this will be!