CHICAGO - October 26 - FAN Reports/Pics/Videos

Flip The Switch

wow 90 minutes late? on a sunday? yuck

kinda sucks for me tomorrow night. I have a flight at 6am on Tuesday morning which means I am going to be dead tired for since I'll be at United Center til mindight probably.

Madonna has yet to take the stage. CT (member from Mfanzine) meet Guy Oseary and hounded him about Re-Invention DVD. Mr. Oseary's response we'll have it in 3 months YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh, I hope so. That would be so cool!!!!!! :thumbsup:

OMG the screen that surrounds Madonna during Devil fell down. People are running screaming!!!!!!

:blink:

I'm sorry, but...:lmao:!

OMG. Video ASAP. :lol:

Madonna has yet to take the stage. CT (member from Mfanzine) meet Guy Oseary and hounded him about Re-Invention DVD. Mr. Oseary's response we'll have it in 3 months YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P-lease Be True.

Guest Topaz Scorpio
"During ROL she said "the Queen will topple the King in 29 days." She said that in Toronto as well.

She has said that in various (if not all) shows all the way since the start of the tour.

Just got home from the 7 hour drive back from Chicago. I'm exhausted!! The show was great! M was in a great mood, or at least pretended very well. As mentioned the request song was Beautiful Stranger - I flipped out about that since it's always been one of my personal faves, and the first time it's been done on the S&S tour (prett sure, anyway). Audience was fantastic - up the whole time - M ate it up and thanked the crowd for being so great, said she felt like the luckiest girl in the world. People went fucking ballistic when the images of Obama came up during Get Stupid, I mean a truly deafening ROAR! I hope somebody recorded this show because her voice sounded *so much* better tonight than it does on any of the bootleg shows I have (about 10 of them). She was truly in great form, top of her game tonight! I might post a few more thoughts on the show tomorrow after I've rested and can collect myself lol.

Well I went with my BF and my brother, who just wanted to see her so when she dies he could say he saw her live.

We were ALL blown away by this show.

I have seen all her tours since DWT. And this one was by far my favorite.

I was scared at first. I did enjoy and get excited to the opening with CANDY SHOP. I was scared because at 1st chicago seemed stiff. Then by BEAT GOES ON she yelled at us and got us moving.

I was not terribly fond of this new version of HUMAN NATURE!

Vogue was incredible, got everyone dancing and singing along. The arena was at complete stand up with dancing.

Into the groove was sung so loud by the audience I could barely here her, amazing crowd. Seriously

Everyone even danced to heartbeat and she's not me. Borderline was a real crowd pleaser as well, even though changed to a rock version.

Everyone seemed to love Music.

Here comes the rain/rain interlude could have been leftout, seemed pointless.

Devil was amazing, visually stunning for sure.

Spanish lesson I enjoyed, most of crowd sat for this.

Miles Away got everyone up and surprisingly people new the lyrics to sing along

La isla bonita was brilliant, crowd LOVED it, Loved it!!!

Crowd went NUTS for You Must Love Me.

crowd loved get stupid video as well

4 minutes had everyone up dancing

like a prayer brought the house down

rol continued that as well

request section had her singing beautiful stranger

hung up had a lot of singing along

give it to me was amazing, everyone seemed to love it,

everyone after show was positive about it.

Madonna told us we were the greatest crowd so far.

she fed off our energy as we did hers.

one of the top 2 best concerts I have ever seen!

go girl