COADF (album and singles) around the World Charts

Guest Hafo

Great news re COADF. I predicted she would renter in the two weeks after Christmas. Never thought she would increase to 51 though! Hoping her sales also stayed around the 7k mark (or more). If so, she will be about 382k for the year :boxing:

News just in that this weeks sales were over 10,000!

Guest OREN20

News just in that this weeks sales were over 10,000!

that means that coad sales are around 1,220,000!!!!

and she sold more than 385,000 alone this year....

so the 1.3M mark is not that fantasy, with more weeks of sales ....

I wonder why it took so long for the song to peak it Hungry. Was it released late there?

No, but hungarian radio stations are left behind... :)

Been quite a while since it charted in the Canadian top 100, eh? Do we know how many weeks it was off the top 200?

Approximately 11 weeks outside the Top 100. Give or take a week.

Sales in UK of all albums massively down on last week but she has sold at least 6000 more this week to rise to 42. Hoping the discounting continues to improve the chart position in the UK! :clap:

Guest Solitaire

Sales in UK of all albums massively down on last week but she has sold at least 6000 more this week to rise to 42. Hoping the discounting continues to improve the chart position in the UK! :clap:

1,222,500 Copies + 6,000 Copies = 1,228,500 Copies.. (I Think 1,229,000 Copies lol) :clap:

Guest boytoyville

It's really exciting that she is doing so well in the UK again. Confessions being ahead of Chirstina and Robbie for instance is just crazy to me. She really nailed it with this album in the UK.

I don´t see the album in the top 20: maybe is up 8 spots

I think it is for the week ending January 6, which IFOP has not published a chart for yet on their website. If it's correct then it is the week following the NRJ broadcast of the tour. I'm not sure if that is solely responsible or not because the TV special didn't have this kind of effect anywhere else (that I know of).

However, this is France and Madonna has worked miracles here before (i.e. American Life)