COADF (album and singles) around the World Charts

Guest Hafo

Get Together is back at #1 in Hungary and up to #2 in Spain.

COADF up to #12 in Denmark.

Does anyone know this week's positions in Italy? :fag:

Madonna number 2 again in Spain...I guess people are starting to get bored about M JaksonĀ“s singles...I wonder if they are going to broadcast the tour here, and if that will be good for albums sales...

I'll be off the next 2 weeks with no access to the In-ter-nay, so can't update www.madonna-charts.com. Could someone register the chartings for Hung Up, Sorry, Get Together, COADF and IGTTYAS so I can enter them in early September? Perhaps it's also time to find a back-up owner. I thank you :hafo:

UK update w/e 19 August 2006

singles

29 (16) Get Together (4 wks)

85 (79) Hung Up (40 wks Top 200/29 wks Top 75)

100 (93) Sorry (25 wks/15 wks Top 75)

albums

24(28) CONFESSIONS ON A DANCE FLOOR (39 wks/32 wks Top 75)

and other album info:

66 (67) THE IMMACULATE COLLECTION (616 wks/233 wks Top 75)

151 (147) I'M GOING TO TELL YOU A SECRET (8 wks/3 wks Top 75)

199 (RE) RAY OF LIGHT (173 wks/116 wks Top 75)

:angel:

Does anyone know this week's positions in Italy? :fag:

According to me at the UKMix forum, Confessions climbed to No. 12 in Italy last week (post-tour effect). So, it's chart run for the last few weeks looks like this:

31-29-23-12

"Get Together" rebounded to No. 17.

(these are according to the FIMI charts)

Guest srkisrle

1xp??that cant be..

Da Madonna nur sehr selten live in Europa zu erleben ist, empfing Bernd Dopp, Chairman & CEO Warner Music GSA, in beiden StƤdten hochkarƤtige GƤste aus Medien, Handel und Politik zu exklusiven Pre-Show-Receptions. Bei diesem Anlass Ć¼berreichte Dopp der KĆ¼nstlerin vor der Show in Hannover am 22. August zudem eine Platinauszeichnung fĆ¼r das Nummer-eins-Album "Confessions On A Dance Floor", das mit der Single "Hung Up" einen weiteren Nummer-eins-Hit und den erfolgreichsten Download-Track des Jahres 2005 enthƤlt.

although it says so..

how much isplatinum 500k????

Nice, another jump on the Eurochart (and it dropped 24-28 in the UK).

COADF passed 400K in Japan this past week, rising 121-115 on the Oricon albums chart. It sold 1,721; sume stands at 401,410.

Confessions is up to No. 3 in Denmark! She would've been No. 2 if not for Ms. Aguilera. Even Remixed & Revisited re-entered the Danish singles chart at No. 7, as did "Sorry" at No. 19.

:clap:

Next week we see the after-effect of Horsens!

Guest likeadream
What's the chart position in France this week? I have high hopes for the album when she hits Bercy... :fag:

It's number 77. Interesting note : the album has been priced at 9,99 euros since this week. What a coincindence, isn't it ? :flirt:

Well, it's off the USA chart, so I don't think that 3,500 even would count toward a total for the United World chart. The UK tally was around 7K+ the past few weeks, so I guess sales from everywhere else aren't high enough for it get back on the chart right now.

Guest boytoyville

I'm hoping with 4 shows in Paris this week that Confessions will shoot back up the French charts for a few weeks.

ok why the fuck has this record not returned to mediatraffic?

I think it would need to be charting higher in a few other major markets - there is a slim chance she could return after we see gains in Germany and France. However, after that is done - I think the game is over. Unless "Jump" performs a miracle or the NBC special brings Christmas early.

Guest marcin
Well, it's off the USA chart, so I don't think that 3,500 even would count toward a total for the United World chart. The UK tally was around 7K+ the past few weeks

Well, not even that much in said week. It sold exactly 6,502 copies being at #28.

Guest Beautiful Stranger
Drownedmadonna

French Sales

Madonna enjoys the highest jump in the album chart this week, climbing from 77 to 10, thanks to a new retail price (9.99ā‚¬)

thanks to JP

Any total sales estimates from France? :)

Drownedmadonna

French Sales

Madonna enjoys the highest jump in the album chart this week, climbing from 77 to 10, thanks to a new retail price (9.99ā‚¬)

thanks to JP

WOW xxxxxxx

Guest thenabo

Madonna is SMOKIN' hot in Denmark! I went to three stores in Herning (a fairly large city by Danish standards) and almost everything was SOLD OUT :D

Guest likeadream
Any total sales estimates from France? :)

About another additional 8,000 copies sold last week (by being number 10), for a total of about 650,000 (hard sales) since last November (almost 494,000 copies sold in 2005). :clap:

Guest Beautiful Stranger
About another additional 8,000 copies sold last week (by being number 10), for a total of about 650,000 (hard sales) since last November (almost 494,000 copies sold in 2005). :clap:

COADF's hard sales are at 700,000 now...