Fan Review of Sticky tour.

glittercandy

"I wrote a sign saying 'Hung Up is not an oldie. Do Dress You Up Instead" but she pretended I didn't exist when she saw the sign in her face."

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

You know, I think it is fine to look at Madonna's work with a critical eye, but jesus...can you imagine dating this guy? Sounds like he judges everything as "not good enough." He's probably very unhappy in his life.

Yea the type who is never happy with anything and always has something bad to say about everything.

You know, I think it is fine to look at Madonna's work with a critical eye, but jesus...can you imagine dating this guy? Sounds like he judges everything as "not good enough." He's probably very unhappy in his life.

He seems to have quite a lot of positive things to say about the tour...some of his observations are pretty accurate. Just because he aint an over excited fairy enthralled by Madonna re-hashing the same old tired routines doesn't mean he's a bad egg.

Quite a balanced critique of the show altogether.

He seems to have quite a lot of positive things to say about the tour...some of his observations are pretty accurate. Just because he aint an over excited fairy enthralled by Madonna re-hashing the same old tired routines doesn't mean he's a bad egg.

Quite a balanced critique of the show altogether.

Welp, I disagree. I think 80% of what he said was negative. And this is coming from someone who regularly nit-picks her (me).

I think anyone who says "she completely disregarded me" has an exaggerated opinion of themselves. Like she should give a fuck about one fan in the front row who wanted her to sing "I'll Remember" in the final set??!! Of course she isn't going to break the "party atmosphere" with a song like that. I love that song, but I would never request it during that point in the show.

And then for him to say that he saw the show twice is purely ridiculous.

Guest ursaminorjim

He's seem Madonna way too many times. :lol:

He also doesn't really seem to get how a large-scale pop show works. Guess what? There's no room for improvisation. This isn't a band who can just pull out any old track from the catalogue.

Guest BytheBay

"she disregarded me. that's pretty messed up" lol

"she pretended i didn't exist."

um honey...you don't.

How could anyone find that positive? that guy is a douche.

"i Liked it but perhaps she should have done it this way" on every song is a positive comment? he hardly liked anything that she did.

prefacing something with a comment like that and then "disregarding" what she did is not positive or constructive.

all these fools complaining about how she has done it so many times have to remember that the majority of the fans don't go to every concert she does.

you know he's miserable. hes got to be in his late 30 blogging about his unhappiness about a pop star not taking his advice. perhaps its time to log off the computer and head out to make some friends.

oh my god...tom is a friend of mine...i can't believe he did this hahah

i'm gonna bust his balls about it

Guest FuckBuddy

who can really blame homophobics when seeing this queen acting the way he does. the nerve of him expecting her to notice him. what an idiot.

This video creeps me out i mean im a big fan and keep up to date with what she is doing all the time and come on this forum cause i like it *but* i think this guy needs to be on meds. He's obviously a New Yorker from the accent.

What's that supposed to mean? And what does it have to do with the price of tea in China?

Guest Topaz Scorpio
I held that "I'll Remember" sign. LOL Good to finally know who was behind it.

So HE was the one behind that idiocy? Madonna should ban him from all future tours for such a lame song request. :thumbsdown:

I kind of love this review.....he is saying exactly what he feels and wants right????.....isn't that what Madonna would want us to do? Express ourselves?? LOL.....the funny thing is Madonna fans become more and more like Madonna but it can back fire on her. People complained madonna doesn't do many older songs in her show but more new stuff and others say " well she is Madonna and she can do whatever she wants to please herself" this is very true but at the same time fans can give their opinions on Madonna's show. Not that she will ever see that video but I think more and more lately Madonna is hearing little bits of what people are really saying and it might have more of an effect on her in the future. Thats one of the appeals of Madonna......She just doesnt care what anyone thinks right?.....ohhhh but she really does....deep down inside