TORONTO - October 18 - FAN Reports/Pics/Videos

Nicholas

I'm seeing her tonight. I'm so pumped. My aunty is coming with me. She's the reason i'm a Madonna fan so it's appropriate.

Enjoy !!!!!!!!!! Where do you live?

I live right DT Toronto between Queen street and Richmond. So It takes me a few minutes to walk to Air Canada Centre.

Lucky you. I'm in Etobicoke. So i've got to subway it down. Which isn't too bad, i've been to many a show at the ACC, including RIT in 2004.

It's going to be a great show both nights, Toronto crowds are always great.

What with same-sex marriage and the like ,I am not surprised :horn:

HURRAY!!!

I'm from Toronto too!

MADONNA is here.......my city........it's one of the best feelings......i feel like a kid again....

I'm also seeing her in MONTREAL!!

XXX

K.

Guest Topaz Scorpio

From what I've read elsewhere:

*2 request songs: Holiday and Express Yourself

*Pink outfit for 80's segment

*Crowd was pretty dead

whats up with this dead crowd shit!? they better not do that for when i see her in Denver. they betta show the love......OR ELSE! :lol:

especially if your paying $$$ for floor seats , i wouldnt sit down one bit :dramatic:

DallStella wrote:

"OMFG i just came back

I held up the BAD GIRL sign and she looked at me and said

Give me songs that i can remember the words

So she asked some guy at the audience at front row and this guy said Express yourself

but after she sang 2 lines of Holiday

It was amazing i cant believe that i saw Madonna live"

DallStella wrote:

"OMFG i just came back

I held up the BAD GIRL sign and she looked at me and said

Give me songs that i can remember the words

So she asked some guy at the audience at front row and this guy said Express yourself

but after she sang 2 lines of Holiday

It was amazing i cant believe that i saw Madonna live"

:lol:

S-weet!!! "bad girl" would have been to die for!

I just got back!!!!!! Omgggg it was amazing. The crowd seemed a bit dead compared to other Madonna tours I've been to in Canada but it was still okay. In She's Not Me I think the screens weren't working properly for half the song and she steps on her glasses which I don't think happened in other shows? And during the Rain interlude there was a man mopping up the catwalk

ohhh and this huge redneck looking man behind me booed loudly when Obama's image came on screen I was sooo scared..and thy were selling lithographs that said something like Air Canada Centre October 18th 2008 on them for $20, and they were apparently limited to 255

Guest harbors
OMG! She's in Canada now. Just twelve more days until Vancouver! :tigger:

I'm going to request "Till Death Do Us Part"! :demonic:

Dindi, im also going to the vancouver show and do need your suggestions. what time do u think we should be at the stadium? where else should i go after the show?

The show was fantastic. The real highlight was the She's not Me performance. That one really tore it down. There's no denying she's a phenominal performer, to the extent that my aunt actually thought the performance of Candy Shop was great and she absolutely hates that song.

But i would say that the Toronto crowd was a little disappointing compared to the Re-invention tour, though i would not say it was dead. In fact I would say the audience was great considering most of the people were over 40.

And as unfortunate as it is, it appears that everyone would rather Madonna spoon feed her greatest hits to them as opposed to putting on a great elaborate stage show. She could make her job a lot easier for herself if she wanted, but she always challenges herself which is very impressive.

And p.s. Give it 2 Me is a great closer. It was hilarious at the end when they played Holiday and everyone thought she was going to come out for an encore; she's got to stop that!