The Official UK Charts Thread

Guest Hafo

4 Minutes will be lucky to hold a top 10 place by year end - the X Factor winner will definitely overtake it and Pink, and Britney too.

Perhaps X Factor/ another track but I don't think Britney or Pink have enough time to catch M.

wow at jason donovan being top 40 in albums!! how funny.

also, is that mariah's ballads album, or e=mc2? surely the former. you can't tell me that god-awful song she sang 1st on x factor has propelled the latest studio album into the top 10.

Unfortunately I don't yet have the update from Monday with all the previous week's information but here's today's update:

HC - 157 (from 130)

4M - 164 (from 166)

GI2M - 189 (from 167)

Oh, and Mariah has 11, ELEVEN! songs in the top 200. Scary.

Edited by funkydita

With Pink selling over 26k to reach 10 last week , what hope does 'Miles Away' have! Is there any signs of it increasing sales on i-tunes with physical only two weeks away?

Oasis are #16 this week, but had the benefit of massive 1st week sales. However it's not looking good for their album to reach 2 x Platinum at this stage - unless Chrimbo helps!

Miles Away is dead on iTunes as long as the video is not released.

Oasis are #16 this week, but had the benefit of massive 1st week sales. However it's not looking good for their album to reach 2 x Platinum at this stage - unless Chrimbo helps!

they need i new single, although their last album doesn´t have a commercial songs like all their albums have

Wednesday Midweeks Highlights

Sponsored by: Janet's Future Already Cancelled Concert in the UK

Singles

01 X Factor Finalists > #1 SINGLE OF THE YEAR ALREADY

02 T.I. feat. Rihanna

03 Beyonce

04 Killers

05 Girls Aloud

Top 10

Katy Perry

Alesha

Britney

Albums

01 Il Divo

02 Stereophonics

03 Girls Aloud

04 Pink

05 Kings Of Leon

Top 10

Enya

Christina > Going UP!

Top 15

Mariah > Goind DOWN!

Oh goodness, with downloads as high as they are at the moment and physical sales on their last legs, MA is likely to miss the top 20. It is still nowhere on itunes.

QB, 24 could be right??!!!