NEW YORK CITY - October 7 - FAN Reports/Pics/Videos

Guest boytoyville

october 7 - MSG -

BEST LIVE MADONNA SHOW EVER. better than virgin, wtg, confessions or any other.,

it was perfect. she was on fire, greatest seats ever, greatest connection, greatest everything. madonna 25 years later is more arresting, commanding, and fantastic than ever before.

great night, great audience, great mood, GREAT SHOW. tonight was the very reason im a madonna fan.

:thumbsup:

I'm so glad you loved it, like I knew you would!!! :thumbsup:

Guest Little Red

Another video of the "request section", filmed by good ol' Matt Rettenmund.

And, because it's still fantastic, YMLM (with a slight variation):

with the amount that she keeps talking about palin, you can tell that she's obviously trying to get on the news. she loves the attention.

She's mainly playing to the crowd which are overwhelmingly democrats. The roar of the crowd when she disses Palin is some of the loudest roars of the night.

I wanna see the Sarah Palin's face after the show

I don't think she cares. She's been called much worse. She's been called a stripper, a dominatrice, a dolt and all sorts of other things.

Guest Mojetta

I posted this earlier in the wrong thread, sorry! I'm going to the Boston show on Wednesday 10/15 and have a question. Did you all have to sneak your cameras in or are they allowed? My ticket says NO CAMERAS but most tickets usually do. Help!

Guest Pud Whacker
^ And he's not paying attention!!

to the opening act!!!! although i did love them and went to the front to take pics of them!!! :thumbsup:

I posted this earlier in the wrong thread, sorry! I'm going to the Boston show on Wednesday 10/15 and have a question. Did you all have to sneak your cameras in or are they allowed? My ticket says NO CAMERAS but most tickets usually do. Help!

Depends on the venue security I suppose. Most of the people take pics from their mobile, but I've seen a couple of cameras around. Best bet is to bring the camera with you, play it cool and if people start snapping, then go for it!

I still think the second show in Paris was one of the BEST EVER concert by Madonna I attended since 2001.

That show was very good but I think the Lisbon show was much more amazing (I attend to both Paris and Lisbon only). On the first Paris show it seemed she didn't have fun at all... she even said Shit Paris instead of Thank You at the end! From the 3 tours I saw live (2001/2004/2008) this one is my favourite no doubt... though the other ones were also pretty good!

october 7 - MSG -

BEST LIVE MADONNA SHOW EVER. better than virgin, wtg, confessions or any other.,

it was perfect. she was on fire, greatest seats ever, greatest connection, greatest everything. madonna 25 years later is more arresting, commanding, and fantastic than ever before.

great night, great audience, great mood, GREAT SHOW. tonight was the very reason im a madonna fan.

:thumbsup:

AMEN!

Two days later and I'm still awestruck at what I witnessed. She was truly magical this night. I was at the 6th show too and everything was GREAT that night as well but the 7th was that great vibe x 1000.

Guest thehiltonsuite
I swear after each show someone says it's the best show ever...in most cases it's just the feeling of coming back from seeing Madonna and therefore people still feel overwelmed. Give it a few days to digest and I'm sure most people would be more realistic in how to compare this to previous tours

My friend said it was better than the last 3 tours. And she's getting RAVE reviews that are saying it was better than the last one. I'll let you know on Nov 24th. You must be mad because you don't have tickets.

Edited by thehiltonsuite

My friend said it was better than the last 3 tours. And she's getting RAVE reviews that are saying it was better than the last one. I'll let you know on Nov 24th. You must be mad because you don't have tickets.

It's not her most thought provoking, theatrical show.....say like BA, DW or even CT. But I will tell you this, coming from someone who has attended all of her tours this decade, that this one is the most fun to watch. Honestly, to me it looks like SHE is enjoying herself more on this tour than her others of this decade. She truly pushes herself with this show, she dances harder than she has in ages. She literally goes non stop for 2 hours. The non stop energy of this tour seems like it would've fit well with the whole COADF theme (non stop, dance, disco, party etc) but it makes CT seem almost tame in comparison. There really is only *ONE* song throughout the whole show that you can't at least bop your head and tap your foot to.....YMLM of course (even MA and DWRY have beats you can kinda groove to a bit) and even that "slowed down" moment of the show becomes a high light. If this is what "rushed and uninspired" (as has been accused) looks like then here is to hoping the upcoming tours are just as....ummm....."uninspired".... :confused:.

Anybody trying to judge this show solely on youtube clips needs to give it up. You just can't do it. I had my mind made up preshow (because of the youtube clips) that this show was going to be awesome but there was no way (just because of her entrance to the stage alone.....so I thought) that I would enjoy it more than CT, but she completely exceeded my already HIGH expectations.

Also, like previous tours I have found that watching the performances of certain songs helps me find a whole new appreciation for them. For CT it was LIWB and LION, for RIT it was NKM and for this tour it's SL and DWRY. She definitely "works" in SL and DWRY sounds so good live. The beats, the piano..... :dramatic: and that's my least fave on the album.

:thumbsup: well...i havent seen it yet :lol: but still, it looks BANGIN'

im sure when i actually see her LIVE, the last thing i will be doing is nit-picking every little detail/flaw, cause i'll be having an amazing time just watching in awe of her presence/energy.

i swear Nov seems so far away..so far awaayyyy. :dramatic: